No announcement yet.

Boxing is headed toward a non hitting era. Flag boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fighter86 View Post
    You know what's funny ,you all will still watch Floyds next fight regardless if you love or hate him. Hater's gonna Hate its the price of success.
    Oh I'll still watch - only the replays not the live show. I have a problem paying now that I know they're controlling the glove size/padding to disadvantage fighters with decent power. Its more incentive than ever to be more into mma - ufc, and pay for those instead of boxing. What ounce gloves do they use 3?

Comment

look at what you just said, its in your post.

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
      Its disgusting to see that entitled attitude in some of the guys coming up. We have the direll brothers who feel entitled to pitty pat and run around the ring and fold at the first sign of a war, we have andre direll who feels entitled to fight in oakland even though simple economics suggests its a bad idea, broner who feels entitled to floyds status and popularity even though he hasn't put in 1/4 of the work.
      u must b a pale human being.

Comment

Originally posted by firecore View Post
        Oh I'll still watch - only the replays not the live show. I have a problem paying now that I know they're controlling the glove size/padding to disadvantage fighters with decent power. Its more incentive than ever to be more into mma - ufc, and pay for those instead of boxing. What ounce gloves do they use 3?
        and every last one of them have short careers and become very broke and MMA checks are very small compare to Boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Berry Picker View Post
          Fighters are now crying about what legal gloves their opponent can wear. About what tests they have to take. All in the name of safety. Um, last I checked, this is a combat sport, where you are going to get hit. If these guys are so worried about getting hit, they shouldn't be in combat sports at all. With that said, is the flag boxing era upon us? What does that mean?
          Well, since more and more fighters are concerned about getting hit, how about, they both wear velcro suits and helmets, then, in order to score, you pin these on each other.

Lets be real, we don't want anyone to get hurt in the "fight game". So lets just make it as safe as possible and just start playing "pin the flag on the boxer".

Now, lets just come up with some rules. The most obvious being, if after each round, whoever has the most flags pinned on their opponent wins the round. But how do we score knockouts?
          You've gone full ****** here.

Comment

It horts to get punched doe. Hab some co passion.

Comment

Working...
            X