Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Armstrong who wins.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't have to be a kid or a big Pacquiao fan to vote for him. I am thinking many that say Armstong would be a sure winner never saw film of him and are going by the old timers saying he was the 2nd best fighter of all time. Armstrong was beatable and the proof is all those losses he took during his prime. Some of the men that beat him probably were not as good as Pacquiao.

Comment

Most people on this forum have never heard of Armstrong. I expect Pacquiao to win the poll by a landslide.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
        Most people on this forum have never heard of Armstrong. I expect Pacquiao to win the poll by a landslide.
        Especially since private polls tend to behave erratically on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Century Tuna View Post
          TBE will school these two midgets
          It's much more likely NTBE would duck them. Hell, he refuses to fight Pacquiao right now. In case you missed it your PFP king Bradley just got beat by the smaller of those two midgets and even Bradley says he lost this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            The two greatest multiweight champions there has ever been in boxing but who wins in this monumental battle.

Poll coming!
            Which version of Manny are we talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Ephesians View Post
              Which version of Manny are we talking about?
              Prime for Prime

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Prime for Prime
                This is a tough one because there is far more footage to analyze of manny than of Armstrong.

Comment

Big armstrong fan here, but Pacquiaos speed is bad news for him. Pac is stronger faster and better conditioned.

Comparing athletes from 80 years ago to the best athletes from today is unrealistic and frankly laughable.

We can respect the old timers, but at the same time lets be real.

Comment

Originally posted by Ephesians View Post
                    This is a tough one because there is far more footage to analyze of manny than of Armstrong.
                    Hank's style is well documented though, there is footage of his top fights, I'm sure I have seen them.

Comment

Originally posted by Wenpire View Post
                      Big armstrong fan here, but Pacquiaos speed is bad news for him. Pac is stronger faster and better conditioned.

Comparing athletes from 80 years ago to the best athletes from today is unrealistic and frankly laughable.

We can respect the old timers, but at the same time lets be real.
                      Advancements in nutrition and training methods, need to be taken into account

Comment

Working...
                      X