Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Schaefer trying to save Matthysse & Garcia from the true champ Herrera?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Schaefer trying to save Matthysse & Garcia from the true champ Herrera?

After the Molina vs Matthysse fight Schaefer said he'd like to see Herrera vs molina.. why would herrera want to fight the loser of that fight when, by the entire boxing world's estimation, he's the real 140 champ because he easily beat garcia.. and garcia beat matthysse, so why the hell herrara want to fight someone who got beat by matthysse?? it's like taking 3 steps back.. smh..

Schaefer is probably hoping that Herrera gets caught with some big shots by Molina so that would take him out of the runnings.. he's trying to save garcia and matthysse from Herrera..

He is trying to keep Herrera away from Danny IMO. I think Danny owes Herrera a rematch. Maybe they wait until danny goes to 147 so he has a better chance to win.

Matts, I don't know where he goes, maybe Broner.

Comment

You guys confuse a close fight to a robbery...danny vs Herrera was a close fight but danny landed the hardest punches in his hom town and Herrera was doing a lot of holding.....Herrera style is not suited for the big fight because of that and he spoils main events

Comment

i agree herrera deserves a bigger fight than molina. but gbp are seeking bigger fights for danny and lucas than herrera. herrera is a tough fight for both, but not a big fight for either guy

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
          You guys confuse a close fight to a robbery...danny vs Herrera was a close fight but danny landed the hardest punches in his hom town and Herrera was doing a lot of holding.....Herrera style is not suited for the big fight because of that and he spoils main events
          Danny didnt land ****. The only rounds that danny won were the rounds they both didnt do much so danny wins those by default.

Herrera landed the cleaner and more effective punches throughout the whole fight period. He made danny look like a ****ing fool round 12.

Comment

It would be messed up if Herrera didn't get to fight one of these guys.

Comment

GBP don't have resources in building stars from scratch anymore, so Schaefer had to build from scrap. You should not mind it as long as their cash cows fight each other. Mattysse vs Garcia 2 is okay, but I doubt it will be easy to make. GBP don't have the kind of money Garcia and his dad want.

Comment

You got it wrong.

They're trying to safe Garcia from Matthysse AND Herrera.

Dick doesnt want Matthysse and Herrera facing each other cause that would put more pressure on Garcia to face the winner.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by bopbopbbe View Post
                  Danny didnt land ****. The only rounds that danny won were the rounds they both didnt do much so danny wins those by default.

Herrera landed the cleaner and more effective punches throughout the whole fight period. He made danny look like a ****ing fool round 12.
                  He exposed danny yea show the world a pure boxer would out class danny but I believe he won by a round or 2 max

Comment

they protecting garcia.

His 15 minutes of fame is up and everyone knows it.

Comment

Working...
                    X