No announcement yet.

Mayweather Hints Manny Pacquiao Might Be Next Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    LMAO,, you guys have no heart,, I honestly think if manny is facing huge tax problems, and facing jail time like wesley snipes, floyd will come in and help him out..
    if ali did it to frazier in the early 80s, I think floyd would lend a helping hand to manny, of course floyd would make tons of cash in the process as well
    It's not a matter of having heart (it actually is, but a different type of heart). It's a matter of Floyd being scared of Pac.

Floyd could want to lend a helping hand all he wants, but that would mean he'd have to get in the ring with Manny. That ain't happening.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      c'mon maaaaaan...Floyd wouldn't fight him for pure profit and now he's gonna do it from the 'goodness' of his heart?

the 3 ghost of Christmas visit Floyd or something?
      Exactly what I'm saying, man.

Comment

How many times have we heard this?
        Remember for the Ortiz fight?
        And Pacquiao... you're next

That was 2 and a half years ago

Comment

Originally posted by Money Team. View Post
          No Floyd needs to use a guys name who just did 300-400k to help him sell his ppv in May
          He'd be better off selling this fight

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            c'mon maaaaaan...Floyd wouldn't fight him for pure profit and now he's gonna do it from the 'goodness' of his heart?

the 3 ghost of Christmas visit Floyd or something?
            lol, 3 ghost of christmas,, that was a good one/

But manny isnt the manny of 09, he has obviously slipped alittle,, and floyd isnt that bad of a guy, sure he beats women and cherrypicks alot, but he also helped pay for i think it was genero's funeral and has helped fallen fighters in the past..

Im just optimistic in that floyd will see manny suffering and about to do a wesley snipes, and floyd will help the dude out...

if ali helped frazier, roy helped G-man, floyd has helped fighters in the past, no reason to think he wouldnt help manny out..

maybe im just dreaming, but i could see it happen down the line

Comment

lol, 3 ghost of christmas,, that was a good one/

But manny isnt the manny of 09, he has obviously slipped alittle,, and floyd isnt that bad of a guy, sure he beats women and cherrypicks alot, but he also helped pay for i think it was genero's funeral and has helped fallen fighters in the past..

Im just optimistic in that floyd will see manny suffering and about to do a wesley snipes, and floyd will help the dude out...

if ali helped frazier, roy helped G-man, floyd has helped fighters in the past, no reason to think he wouldnt help manny out..

maybe im just dreaming, but i could see it happen down the line
              You're naive as hell, broham.

Ali wasn't afraid of Joe.

Roy wasn't afraid of G-man.

Floyd pisses himself when he hears about Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by BUNGALOWS View Post
                You're naive as hell, broham.

Ali wasn't afraid of Joe.

Roy wasn't afraid of G-man.

Floyd pisses himself when he hears about Pac.

Roy was scared of G-man,,, he could have fought him in 92-93 but decided to fight for the vacant ibf belt vs some unknown club fighter named bernard something..........

floyd may have been shook by manny 09,but now that manny's been iced and getting older and less explosive, floyd will fight this dude,

Comment

Lols he did that last time...this time won't be any different.

Comment

Roy was scared of G-man,,, he could have fought him in 92-93 but decided to fight for the vacant ibf belt vs some unknown club fighter named bernard something..........

floyd may have been shook by manny 09,but now that manny's been iced and getting older and less explosive, floyd will fight this dude,
                    "Manny, who???"

MMMMM HMMMMMM......don't hold your breath.

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                      No, he's using Pacquiao's name to sell the PPV with Khan.
                      Why would Floyd need Mannys name to sell a PPV? Floyd does the biggest numbers in boxing already.

Comment

Working...
                      X