No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez vs. Edwin Rosario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julio Cesar Chavez vs. Edwin Rosario

I've only seen this fight once before a long time ago and decided to watch it again earlier today. I forgot how great of a masterclass performance this was for Chavez. He slowly broke down Rosario who is in the ring magazines top 100 punchers.

If you never seen this fight or haven't in quite some time. Do yourself a favor and watch this masterpiece.

I was watching this on dvd last night. I noticed that Rosario was much more competitive than I remembered even if he was losing most of the rounds. Chávez was unstoppable but Rosario had his moments and showed a lot of courage. All in all, this was a very good fight that showed the best of both even if Chávez dominated it.

Comment

Chavez had a great chin!

Comment

That was Chavez at his best imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Exciterx30 View Post
          I was watching this on dvd last night. I noticed that Rosario was much more competitive than I remembered even if he was losing most of the rounds. Chávez was unstoppable but Rosario had his moments and showed a lot of courage. All in all, this was a very good fight that showed the best of both even if Chávez dominated it.
          Rosario had to have been in tremendous shape for this fight. He was taking a lot of body shots..and nearly made it to the end.

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
          That was Chavez at his best imo.
          Yep this was one of his best fights.

Comment

This is the greatest inside fighting/body punching clinic ever IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Barrera View Post
              This is the greatest inside fighting/body punching clinic ever IMO.
              is that picture of Barrera real HAHA

Comment

My god the chin on both guys. People forget how hard Edwin can punch. Chavez ate them. One of the top 10 best chins of all time IMO Dundee even said CHavez was the toughest fighter he ever saw.

Comment

Not only was Rosario a great puncher, but he was a ****ing solid fighter as well.

Comment

Check out his fight with Dwight Pratchett, Ruben Castillo, Mario Martinez, id even say check out his 1st fight with Randell.

Comment

Working...
                    X