Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Video of Pacquiao hitting the mitts for Rios fight, no more pop and looks slow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

these threads are stupid. Did you expect Manny to come into the start of camp and perform like he would on fight night? What do you think training camp is actually for? if he came in and was super fast and had a ton of "pop", what would training camp be for than?

Comment

OMG, only 3 months before the fight... PAC IS SCREWED!
      Does this fall into you're always right prediction with Pac getting KO'd?

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight View Post
        I'm glad he cut his hair, reminds me of the old Manny I agree with another poster in this thread he needs some more athletic mitt partners.
        he always cuts his hair before training camp starts only to be long again during fight night

Comment

Even that is still more than enough to mutilate Rios' face.

Comment

Looks good to me. Pac shouldn't keep making vids of himself for people to view though.

Comment

How many threads are you going to start that say Rios will KO Pac with ease before the fight actually happens. 100 threads? 200 threads? You can say Rios will win a million times but that won't make it happen. Rios has to actually go out there and beat Pacquiao and that is possible but very unlikely. Rios is a face fighter. His defense is to take punches in the face and throw his own hard punches back.He has been hurt by fighters that don't hit nearly as hard or fast or often or as accurately as Pacquiao will probably hit him. Rios is most likely the one who gets KOed.Pacquiao can't take a punch as good as Khan? You're nuts.How many of your 80 billion points would you like to bet on Rios to beat Pacquiao? PM me if you want to bet on Rios.

Comment

Thanks for posting Pacquiao is looking sharp already, he'll look even better by fight time.

Comment

Working...
                X