Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor conte vs Memo & Ariza going at it on twitter.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor conte vs Memo & Ariza going at it on twitter.

Theyre going back and forth and victor asks Ariza if hes ever injected Manny with anything and then BAM no response from Ariza.

Things that make you go Hmmmmmm.

Lol.

This is the beginning of the end

Haha keep us updated. They are all 3 bi tches

Comment

Anyone who doesn't has their head up Mannys arse knows that he used PEDS before even if it was just one time or whether he used unknowingly. Hes used before.

Comment

imo, if ariza were roiding anyone khan wouldn't have left him and neither would pacquiao throw him to the side wanting to do his own thing, he should know the benefits by now of the conditioning program along with the roids, roiding and just shadowboxing alot doesn't take you anywhere power/strenght/explosiveness wise

memo has convinced me 100% he is doping his fighters considering he also has usain bolt

conte is reformed in my opinion

that's how i see it

Comment

He could have easily denied it lol.

Wooooow.

Comment

top rank should be called top roid because the majority of their stars are roiders..... thats why pacroid's, donaire's and jmm's s&c coaches are on twitter arguing about who gives out the the best p.e.d.'s

Comment

of course a poster with Pacquiao in his avatar would say Heredia is guilty and Ariza is innocent.

posters with Pacquiao in their avatars - you don't have to tell us what you think, we already know before you even post.

Comment

Apparently no one on here has ever heard of "Innocent until proven guilty." They go by "Guilty until proven innocent."

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  heredia is a known ped dealer/guru/chemist and ariza isn't..simple. plus khan did extra drug testing while with ariza.
                  Heredia having been caught out and Ariza not having been caught out is not ultimate proof, though.

Freddie Roach: 'HGH? You can hide it, nobody can find it. That's the world we live in today.'

my point? we should be keeping our minds open, rather than closing them because it suits us to do so.

if there was such concern over Heredia prior to Pacquiao getting starched, Pacquiao's people should've put some top-quality testing in place for that fight. Marquez was apparently willing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
                    imo, if ariza were roiding anyone khan wouldn't have left him and neither would pacquiao throw him to the side wanting to do his own thing, he should know the benefits by now of the conditioning program along with the roids, roiding and just shadowboxing alot doesn't take you anywhere power/strenght/explosiveness wise

memo has convinced me 100% he is doping his fighters considering he also has usain bolt

conte is reformed in my opinion

that's how i see it

Comment

Working...
                    X