Hate and Hypocrisy: British fight fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
    Garcia's lover aka Bossy.

I lost a bet to do with football, now boxing...

Think I'm going to castrate myself with a pair of pliers if this trend continues.
    Lol, Bossy? Should have guessed that.

Dont put yourself down yet, man. We wont have the titles for long.

Comment

Originally posted by egodfather View Post
      Khan should've just stayed over in England like Ricky Hatton, picked up a paper title and padded his record out to 43-0 to become a household name. Oh hang on, that wouldn't have been acceptable because to understand the real hate and hypocrisy of the limey Brit fight fans, you must realise that Khan has an army of haters because he's (1) Muslim, and (2) Pakistani - they're just cowards to admit it.

Where's all the top-10 fighters Calzaghe fought in his division? Forget his light-heavy fights, look at his career at the then ultra-weak 168lb division and name the top-10 contenders he fought in his division. There's 4 or 5 out of 21 fights.

They say he's arrogant. They say he talks too much. They even say he's a bad driver. What a joke. The hate and hypocrisy from some British fight fans makes me sick to the stomach.

I'm not a Khan fan but I hope he bounces back to the top to get the last laugh against the cowards out there.
      Im not the biggest Khan fan but he showed heart and while it lasted he was entertaining.

Khan is good to watch because of his offensive capabilities and defensive vunerabilitys.

Comment

I'm confident that in a rematch Khan can reverse the result and take them belts back, I felt gutted after I watched the fight the morning after. He was controlling the fight well but got way too sloppy and wild at times, I guess he underestimated Garcia too.

I hope Khan has a hard think about his future, considers all options and puts 110% effort into whatever he does from now on. Not that I doubt he puts a lot of effort in to his work but something isn't working. I don't know whether it's the training, or lack of, he receives from Roach but he still has too many flaws.

Nothing against Roach as a trainer but I'd like to see Khan move to Steward. I think Wildcard is becoming a bit of circus and Roach is taking on a lot of fighters to train. More so, Steward can in-still some calmness and technique in to Khan's defensive game which is easily his most flawed aspect.

Comment

I spoke to Asif Vali, He said they are making changes in the camp, Roach is going to be kept but they are hiring Nazim Richardson who will be with Khan throughout the entire training camps, Roach going away and traveling will work with Nazim Richardson, Vali said that Bernard Hopkins made the recommendation to Team Khan post Garcia fight and Bernard has said he has worked with both before and had no problems. Ariza will be back again to replace Ruben Tubares, A new contract is being discussed with Ariza, and Nazim Richardson has agreed in principle to train Khan with Roach still being the head trainer.
          Even better!

Come on Khan, if you can't do it now - you'll never do it!

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
            Trust me the British mentality is of a loser

Any prospect we have we build them up and tear them down, the media is deadly over here.

If Lennox Lewis didnt spend 90% of his time in Canada he'd have ended up like a typical British loser

Only sport the British are good at Darts, Snooker and Farting

We don't breed winners
            lol if football hooligainism was a sport we would be world champs

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
              cleverly has the chance to be the next british all time great. as long as he takes no chances he can do it.
              @ your avy.

Comment

I've seen it time and time again on here. The person accusing everyone of being racist is usually the racist one. The ts is no different. What a C**T

Comment

Working...
                X