No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rico Ramos Braves Past Efrain Esquivias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rico Ramos Braves Past Efrain Esquivias

By Jake Donovan - Rico Ramos showed heart and guile in outlasting Efrain Esquivias in an eight-round war Saturday evening at Sportsman Lodge in Studio City, California.

Scores were 76-76 even and 78-74 (twice) in favor of Ramos, fighting for the first time since his letdown against Guillermo Rigondeaux earlier this year. [Click Here To Read More]

wow, rico ramos showing heart ?.. really?

Comment

forgot this fight was today. and i was just talking about ramos.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        forgot this fight was today. and i was just talking about ramos.
        yes you were,go brag about him now that he is past his b1tchassness vs rgio , a not so pro proven fighter lol

Comment

I was meh about ramos.
          He got crushed against Rigo (not fair, Rigos a beast) and was down on the Shimoda fight.
          wasn't sure if he'd win or not

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
            yes you were,go brag about him now that he is past his b1tchassness vs rgio , a not so pro proven fighter lol
            i never bragged about the guy. not once. but like i said before, hes better than anyone garcia has ever beaten. which is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
              wow, rico ramos showing heart ?.. really?
              What u mean? Besides his loss vs Rigo, has he not shown heart?

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                i never bragged about the guy. not once. but like i said before, hes better than anyone garcia has ever beaten. which is the truth.
                yes you were thus why you said rigo got a way better resume in the pros than garcia in the pros which is ridiculous

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                What u mean? Besides his loss vs Rigo, has he not shown heart?
                how many times do you have to see afighter stop trying to win for you to conclude he's a b1cth.. sorry , but i have low tolerance
                Last edited by danceswithfire; 06-24-2012, 12:49 AM.

Comment

how many times do you have to see afighter stop trying to win for you to conclude he's a b1cth.. sorry , but i have low tolerance[/QUOTE]

Ramos couldn't find a way vs Rigondeaux. You seem to believe you have everything in perspective. Good luck with that.
                  Last edited by damit305; 06-24-2012, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                    how many times do you have to see afighter stop trying to win for you to conclude he's a b1cth.. sorry , but i have low tolerance
                    Quit? Ramos couldn't find a way vs Rigondeaux. You seem to believe you have everything in perspective. Good luck with that.[/QUOTE]

ramos quit even even before the first bell rang .he's the worst kinda of quitter

Comment

Working...
                    X