No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains Why 'He Can't' Give Pacquiao 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains Why 'He Can't' Give Pacquiao 50-50

Floyd Mayweather Jr. has explained, in further detail, why he refuses to give Manny Pacquiao an even 50-50 revenue split to finalize the biggest fight in the sport of boxing. Mayweather, who appeared for a live interview on "Costas Tonight," discussed his reasons for not agreeing to a 50-50 split with Pacquiao. Mayweather also detailed why he offered Pacquiao a flat guarantee of $40 million dollars - with 0% of the pay-per-view revenue. Mayweather also refuses to accept Pacquiao's counter-offer, which is a 45-45 split with the winner receiving the remaining 10%.

[Click Here To Read More]

More bull**** for brainwashed *****s to eat up.

Comment

"I Can't afford it".

LOL.

Comment

I can't fight Manny. PERIOD! Let's move on.....

Comment

the bull**** doesn't even defend his case though.

he just straight up said he ducked Pac pretty much.

No 50 50 because I'm the highest paid because i keep 100% of the PPV. ya...OKAY

are those supposed to be reasons? LMAO

Comment

There it is plain as day. This is the final roadblockk that Floyd has put up to prevent this fight from happening. Looking forward to the ***** defense on this one.

Comment

Goddamn he is an idiot. He doesn't want it any more than Pac.

Comment

He's an idiot. The split is not based on what you take home it's based on what kind of revenue you generate. Him keeping 100% of his money is completely irrelevant to negotiating the split.

He'd be better off arguing that he's simply the bigger draw...and least that would be relevant to the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                  More bull**** for brainwashed *****s to eat up.
                  Remember:

" I only say what people(fans) wanted to hear" - Void

Comment

All that momentum he had at rallying everybody against Pac..... poof.... gone.
                    I called it too, I said Pac didn't have to do ***** when Mayweather was spouting all that stuff on twitter and social media..... he'd just fuk himself over in the end.... look how right I was.
                    Anyway...... coo coo cachoo.
                    Fight's not going to happen... both men are pansies.

Comment

Working...
                    X