Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can't think of a Worse Robbery in Recent History

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna be honest. When Campillo got put on his ass, I thought the fight was over.

Comment

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
      I'm gonna be honest. When Campillo got put on his ass, I thought the fight was over.
      I was really surprised when that happened, especially because I've seen Campillo before and he's a pretty good boxer. I think that he was just caught off guard and wasn't aware of Cloud's power, but then he came back and gave a great fight, he should've been the winner, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
        Bro stop implying im on drugs, please. I DONT DO DRUGS. And I dont want to set bad a example for young kids here who are reading. Drugs are bad. I only do salvia and not that much either.

You have a point but man based on the 2 KDs alone he won 4 rounds. I saw him win like 2-3 more. It was close though and he did enough to edge it out. You gotta take the belt from the champ, convincingly.

Are you really that ****ing dumb?

Or are you just another of these tools that come on looking for attention by arguing pointless ****?

Comment

Anyway, I can think of a worse robbery. Guess who got robbed? Campillo again!!!

Go watch his fight against Shumenov, another current 'champion' who shouldn't have a title.

It was the same as this fight, without any knock downs. A literal beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyST View Post

Are you really that ****ing dumb?

Or are you just another of these tools that come on looking for attention by arguing pointless ****?
            Yes, he is, and his logic is completely flawed.

Cloud won first round 10-7, then another 3 rounds, so he won 4 rounds, that means that Campillo won 8 rounds, making the score 114-112 for Campillo (because of the 2 knock downs of course since without the 2 knock downs it would've been 116-112), but as he just said, he doesn't cares about math just about "what he saw"

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
              Yes, he is, and his logic is completely flawed.

Cloud won first round 10-7, then another 3 rounds, so he won 4 rounds, that means that Campillo won 8 rounds, making the score 114-112 for Campillo (because of the 2 knock downs of course since without the 2 knock downs it would've been 116-112), but as he just said, he doesn't cares about math just about "what he saw"
              I really hope he is just trolling, otherwise I will lose faith in boxing fans yet again. How anyone can argue that wasn't a robbery is beyond me. Hell it was so bad Campillo was trending on twitter, a major feet for a superstar boxer let alone someone most people haven't heard of.

Comment

Casamayor over Santa Cruz is by far the biggest robbery in recent history.

Comment

If u take away the kd's then maybe u can argue what your trying to argue but sorry bro..... Lara beat Williams worst then Campillo beat Cloud. Roy, Max and Bob suggested Williams retire after that ass whooping. Now u know u got whooped when that happens. In this fight, Cloud just got taken to the wood shed, that's all. Def a robbery but not worst then the Williams-Lara fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    Casamayor over Santa Cruz is by far the biggest robbery in recent history.
                    Was just about to post this.

Comment

Working...
                    X