• Show
Clear All

Pac has his next opponent......

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
      Fight the filipino again, but at 150.
      Fixed for you.

Comment

Cotto is my dude but he's a fool for still rocking with Arum...if he fights Manny it will be at a weight that best suits the Pacman....150 sounds about right...and Cotto's strap will be on the line...he'll lose his belt to Manny in ANOTHER catchweight title fight....Chavez Jr. is a big dude...so I don't like how he matches up with him....if he went to GBP...he gets outboxed and not beat up as bad by Floyd and gets probably way more money than he'll get to reamtch Manny...Canelo-Cotto is a way better fight than Chavez-Cotto imo..smh @ Cotto for staying with the Rank!!

Comment

this is probably the most pathetic matchup of all time.

Seriously, was there any questionmarks left after their first fight?
          I love Cotto, and realize HE wants to avenge losses.
          But if pac seriously signs to fight him again he should be shunned by the fans.

But i guess since pac "fights whoever my promoter wants me to" this is a lock to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
            No but I think signing with GBP would've been better financially at this point in his career. Floyd and Canelo on ppv are available this year.
            negative, arum already have cotto's opponents lined up. guarantee cotto will make bank. why switch up now at this point? like i said i dont think cotto is trying to make a run he's just cashing in now.

Comment

If Mayweather fights the winner of Berto-Ortiz 2 and Manny fights Cotto again I'll be done supporting this sport. At that point I would of had enough.

At some point the abused wife can't take it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                negative, arum already have cotto's opponents lined up. guarantee cotto will make bank. why switch up now at this point? like i said i dont think cotto is trying to make a run he's just cashing in now.
                There is nobody on Bob's roster who gets cotto more than Floyd. Yes he can make bank with manny, but after manny, cotto, canelo, and Khan look to be the biggest draws in boxing in the US (Klits in Germany are bigger draws).

May 5th floyd, November Canelo, next year Khan. There is not a bigger 3 fight deal available or a bigger 2 fight deal available but Manny and Chavez Jr. is comparable.

Comment

Financially hes better off with TR

But the good fights are at GBP

in a fight with Floyd, Floyd will just low ball him.

Canelo although big, isnt a PPV attraction just yet. And again he will get low balled.

Kirkland fight wont land him big money, and i see him getting beat up

I dont want to see a Chavez fight. Size difference is just too big.

Against Manny, i see Cotto making an adjustment from the first fight and do pretty well, but i see it going the distance this time, but he probably wont win.

Comment

Imagine the ****storm if Mosley beat angulo or someone and then got a rematch with Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                      this is probably the most pathetic matchup of all time.

Seriously, was there any questionmarks left after their first fight?
                      I love Cotto, and realize HE wants to avenge losses.
                      But if pac seriously signs to fight him again he should be shunned by the fans.

But i guess since pac "fights whoever my promoter wants me to" this is a lock to happen.
                      scared now? come on you guys think Cotto can get Mayweather pac should be easy work wait didnt pac make miguel quit to?

Comment

Working...
                      X