Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

- VIDEO - Marquez: WEIGHT DONE; working on LEGS AND SPEED! Confident on victory.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - VIDEO - Marquez: WEIGHT DONE; working on LEGS AND SPEED! Confident on victory.

Says the strengthening part of the training camp is done and that the weight was no problem to put on. This is so great to hear for the people who were talking about the legs he is having the best training camp of his career. This is going to be an epic ending to a classic trilogy.

Pacfan trying to prove that the fight is not a mismatch

Comment

Syrian you and I both know you'll be watching. Whether you can't afford it and stream it or if you can't stream it you will find a way to watch. You will want to know how it all went down. You know that is true.

Comment

He should've been working on legs from the beginning. What happened to his ballet classes?

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
          Syrian you and I both know you'll be watching. Whether you can't afford it and stream it or if you can't stream it you will find a way to watch. You will want to know how it all went down. You know that is true.

Of course and i will be happy if Pacquiao miraculously loses

Comment

Originally posted by SyrianKid View Post
            Of course and i will be happy if Pacquiao miraculously loses
            Enjoy the fight bro.

Comment

i am beginning to get excited about this fight. No sucker punches or running away, that is what the fans want out of a fighter in this day and age.

Comment

Bumpity doo!

Comment

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
                  i am beginning to get excited about this fight. No sucker punches or running away, that is what the fans want out of a fighter in this day and age.
                  yeah, i'm hoping it will be a good fight considering the recent flops we've been getting. there is a genuine grudge/rivalry between the two and I'm sure it will show up on fight night!

Comment

Marquez has looked good and all, but...

Name one fighter that doesn't say that he is in the shape of his life, had the best camp ever etc...

On November 12 we'll know.

Comment

Working...
                    X