Iphone 4S or Wait Until 5?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
    It's more than that anyway.

Think of the film 2001 and you have something which this going towards.

yeah, not that good tbh. you can pretty much do all those things in a matter of seconds with your fingers anyway. i'll stick with my iPhone 4

Comment

Originally posted by Sick- View Post
      yeah, not that good tbh. you can pretty much do all those things in a matter of seconds with your fingers anyway. i'll stick with my iPhone 4

Yeah, sometimes you don't want to or can't look at your iPhone. When Siri comes to the iPhone 4s and lot's of people start using it, then it's power will be seen.

Comment

Yeah, sometimes you don't want to or can't look at your iPhone. When Siri comes to the iPhone 4s and lot's of people start using it, then it's power will be seen.
        it's a decent feature but i personally wouldn't use it. i never even used the voice control that was available since the 3gs. i think they should've left the 4S and just released iPhone 5. i think they can afford the wait

Comment

After watching the videos, Siri doesn't do it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by iPhoneKiller View Post
            After watching the videos, Siri doesn't do it for me.
            i'm not surprised. it will probably go down as bad as voice control did. that's even if you remember that feature 3gs had

Comment

People like to text with their fingers and often write short hand.
              People like to have some interaction physically.
              People also prefer privacy and do things in silence.
              How close do you need to be for Siri to hear you?

Siri is not going to help sell the 4S. There has been a lot of hype about this phone yet a lot are not impressed.

Comment

Originally posted by 4el- View Post
                i'm not surprised. it will probably go down as bad as voice control did. that's even if you remember that feature 3gs had

Siri is new technology, not the same voice control as before, it is also more system wide.

I personally think it will surprise people and become a game changer, spreading to the iPad and Macs.

Comment

Originally posted by 4el- View Post
                  It is like Face Time or w/e.

How many use it?

Comment

Siri is new technology, not the same voice control as before, it is also more system wide.

I personally think it will surprise people and become a game changer, spreading to the iPad and Macs.
                    Siri is still limited. As soon as he mentioned Wiki and Alpha, I realsied there are restrictions to what it can do.

There are I phone fanboys who are dicks, but most won't use Siri because it will make them look like an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by iPhoneKiller View Post
                      People like to text with their fingers and often write short hand.
                      People like to have some interaction physically.
                      People also prefer privacy and do things in silence.
                      How close do you need to be for Siri to hear you?

Siri is not going to help sell the 4S. There has been a lot of hype about this phone yet a lot are not impressed.
                      TBH, i think iphone 5 should at least be able to fly to the moon and back. i can't believe the audacity of apple thinking i will buy a ****ty little iphone4 with a better camera for 800 dollar more

Comment

Working...
                      X