No announcement yet.

Mosley Chin vs marg Chin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosley Chin vs marg Chin

It's all in the title. Read before you vote.
    Mosley
    55.10%
    marg
    44.90%

Mosley has the better chin, but it won't matter, because if he fights toe to toe against Pac like he did against Margarito, he's getting knocked out.

Comment

I think Mosley's chin is over rated due to the fact that he's been Roided out for all his bouts except the Mayweather bout in which fragile hands mayweather stun him a couple of times and could have put him away if he had open up but was afraid of his fraigle chin that he hides under his Philly shell

Comment

Good question. Mosley was not even the first time margachito was down as a pro.
        Mosley on the other hand was never stopped at least as a pro.
        I wonder if he was ever stopped as an amateur.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          I think Mosley's chin is over rated due to the fact that he's been Roided out for all his bouts except the Mayweather bout in which fragile hands mayweather stun him a couple of times and could have put him away if he had open up but was afraid of his fraigle chin that he hides under his Philly shell
          Mayweather's fragile chin was tested and proved against Mosley.

Comment

Margarito. He has spent his whole career shaking off some massive punches, and the beating he took from Pacquiao was unbelievable. We'll see when Mosley fights Pacquiao, he isn't capable of taking that kind of beating.

Comment

mosley...thats not even questionable

Comment

I voted Marg

Comment

Definately marg

The only reason shane doesn't get knocked down or out is because he actually has some defensive skills and doesn't eat shots like marg

Comment

The guys with the best chins in boxing history have been stopped before: being knocked out is not an accurate representation of how good your chin is.

Margarito has continually eaten so many flush shots over and over to his noggin and just walked through. Mosley doesnt usually get hit super flush with shots. and when he did, he almost got finished by Vernon Forrest...and Mayorga ate his punches for breakfast.

Margarito had the better chin. Im not poitive about currently, it probably has been cracked by now.

Comment

Working...
                    X