Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are white women in **** advised not to work with black men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
    Translation:

"My buddy Jason and I often talk about how big John's penis is."
    REAL Translation: " My buddy Jason and I often fight over who gets to measure Johns huge penis. "

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      How do you know?:*******:
      Wel, I find it "unusual" that you and "Jason" would often have conversations about John's penis.

No offense.

Comment

Wel, I find it "unusual" that you and "Jason" would often have conversations about John's penis.

No offense.
        I wasnt aware that was unusual, maybe Im missing something.

Comment

I wasnt aware that was unusual, maybe Im missing something.
          Indeed.

Comment

Indeed.

Im just fuckin around, but Jason is always trying to talk about Johns **** to anyone who will listen. The only time I was remotely interested in the size of Johns penis is when the girl who said she liked them bigger hit on me at a party. Hell I didnt even know they made them bigger, so I had to politely decline.

Comment

Well, this thread was enjoyable to read.

Comment

Im just fuckin around, but Jason is always trying to talk about Johns **** to anyone who will listen. The only time I was remotely interested in the size of Johns penis is when the girl who said she liked them bigger hit on me at a party. Hell I didnt even know they made them bigger, so I had to politely decline.
                I gotta be honest. After the first time (maaaaaaybe 2nd time) that happens, I'm not really hanging out with Jason.

Comment

I gotta be honest. After the first time (maaaaaaybe 2nd time) that happens, I'm not really hanging out with Jason.
                  Lol, good point. Hes actually my friend Joshs younger brother, hes just always around. Hes usually got pretty good bud too, and he buys all the PPVs so we're cool.

Comment

Have you seen some of the nerds and these old time legendary male performers that ****stars get it on with ? they would hardly let a small thing like colour get in the way, unless they were persuaded/advised not to do it through fear of alienating their white fans. Generally the world is not that!!! racist anymore.

Some of these women let horses and dogs **** em, they do gang bangs and all sorts, its hardly trivial ****ing a black guy, so there is only one explanation, they (some)choose not to because its perceived they can make more money not doing it.

I have heard that Ashlynn Brooke & Jenna Jammeson said on the Howard Stern show that they dont have sex with black guy because they are not attracted to them, that might of been for the cameras though, i dont know.

Comment

• Explains a bit

http://mediatakeout.com/2009/7499-go...film_star.html

Comment

Working...
                      X