No announcement yet.

The Dismantling of PBF Is Already Planned Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ACHlLLES View Post
    Is anyone going to listen to you? You were talking about how hatton would land the same punches Marquez did on Pacquiao. You're clearly a pacquiao hater. And a disgusting one at that.
    LOL shut up..

Comment

so what happens when Pacquiao eats a flush counter hook as he's coming in?

Comment

8 ounce gloves and healed hands? Floyd is going to put it on his ass and this board will shut down for 2 or 3 days.

Comment

there is no game plan really to beat floyd is just a matter of what u do in the ring that night when u face him an try to beat him like the onky lucky one who really beat him and got robbed that was Jose luis castillo and that doesnt necesarily means that a game plan to beat him

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            8 ounce gloves and healed hands? Floyd is going to put it on his ass and this board will shut down for 2 or 3 days.
            Hahahahahaha...

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan 2 View Post
              Hahahahahaha...
              I don't mean that because of a Floyd win. I mean if Manny won it would be the same way. Remember after Manny-Ricky the board didn't work for 2 days it froze up so much,. THis fight is so big it's going for a record BS shutdown.

Comment

Originally posted by MR ITALIAN View Post
                Those plenty of people were not no where near the best P4P fighter in the world.
                There is that, but all I am saying is you can't say it is a masterful plan, because plenty of people have tried it... I am not saying it definitely wont work... but you can;t go call it a genius plan because of so many people trying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roxas View Post
                  too bad its not gunna work....If only you understood how the shoulder roll works....
                  the shoulder roll is an excellent defensive technique... maybe even one of the greatest, but when fighting a southpaw its a bit different. You have to tweak a few things.

Mayweather stands orthodox, so usually when he's fighting another orthodox fighter when they throw a right hand (usually their strongest punch) he's able to easily have the shoulder against his chin and roll it off. Simple. Then he'll counter or do whatever.

Against a southpaw its different because now their strongest punch is coming straight from the other side, theres a clear lane now instead of a shoulder being there. May keeps the shoulder against the left side of his chin... with a southpaw their strongest punch is coming toward the right side, it'd be a bit much for him to roll even more to the right to compensate so more than likely he'd bend down at the waist to avoid the straight left..... or bring his right elbow up to parry an incoming punch.

For evidence check the Zab Judah fight (a southpaw) Floyd rarely used the shoulder roll technique until later in the rounds when he was comfortable and Judah was tiring.... at the beginning he was keeping BOTH hands high and tight until he got a feel of Judah.

Comment

Lady.... we betting on this one? u know who i got and vice versa

besides i need to get my L's back!

Comment

Freddie Roach is a great trainer. He's going to do his best to analyze Floyd's tendecies and give Pacquiao the right advice to deal with it. Take that very interview between Roach and Kenny, though. A question from an email was, 'What do you think of Marquez?' He basically said that Juan is a great technical boxer with great ring intelligence who makes deft adjustments during the fight. That's very suggestive of Mayweather, too. Roach knows that. He'll talk a big game on television, and confidence is neccessary, but he knows there isn't one answer to beating Floyd. Whatever Pacquiao brings, Floyd is going to try and adapt to.

There's no, 'Floyd does A, Pacquiao does B'.
                      It's 'Floyd does A, Pacquiao does B, Floyd adjusts with C'.

The question of good coaching if Pacquiao-Mayweather will be how adeptly Roach can help Pacquiao make his own adjustments to what Floyd does- that's the real key to him helping Manny to victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X