Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After murdering 8 people, shooter calls 911, regrets not killing more.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
    Lol at that CBR moron making a thread about me and then putting me on ignore so I can't respond. Some serious loser sht right there.

Shooting a bunch of innocent people because you got caught stealing on tape and blaming it on racism FTL. And if you condone that garbage F you too.
    add him to the why do ******* put you on ignore thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR1000RR View Post
      if he got the racists, **** em.
      Even bigots can be redeemed. History is replete with it and it is not an individual citizen's prerogative to mete out excessive 'justice' such as what has happened here.

In any case, reprisals of this magnitude usually only up the ante by stoking anger in whatever opposing faction may be there ready to take aim. I am sure his anger was justified, but his response is not, even if he only harmed those directly responsible for his suffering. As I mentioned, other bigots are not going to see his pain or suffering, they are only going to look for opportunities to revisit his crimes on others who are undeserving. In many ways, he could have only done more harm to other people by his reckless actions.

Comment

That will show them for thinking that black people are violent criminals!

Comment

Working...
        X