Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not fighting Mayweather might be a good thing for Maidana.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MGMGRAND View Post
    You haven't been looking at boxingscene have you?? Go back to the threads of around the time of those fights, Mosley was being refereed to as a OLD MAN and a cherry pick.

Delahoya was being refereed to as a bum that never was as good as hyped.

All I'm trying to do is help keep the warrior history of Maidana alive, I hate seeing people that work hard have all there work destroyed just because people hate Floyd so much.
    Nah many where hyped for the mosley fight as he was coming of the margarito destruction. Floyd was the clear favourite but most wanted to see the fight happen.

Comment

Exactly. But the thing is everyone knows Maidana gets dominated by Floyd. People, (Floyd fans) in particular want the fight because Maidana is credible. But we all know he won't win.

Thurman beats Maidana if he decides not to duck.

That leaves Broner. Maidana makes more, is the champ and will be defending his title in an obviously winnable fight.

That does not automatically leave us with Floyd/Khan. Floyd does not have to fight Khan. Maidana/Broner is the best thing for Marcus.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        Exactly. But the thing is everyone knows Maidana gets dominated by Floyd. People, (Floyd fans) in particular want the fight because Maidana is credible. But we all know he won't win.

Thurman beats Maidana if he decides not to duck.

That leaves Broner. Maidana makes more, is the champ and will be defending his title in an obviously winnable fight.

That does not automatically leave us with Floyd/Khan. Floyd does not have to fight Khan. Maidana/Broner is the best thing for Marcus.
        If Floyd doesn't fight Khan, then is he gonna sit on the sidelines waiting for a credible opponent to come along?? Or Maybe jump in there with Lara? That would be a shock.

Comment

"Not fighting Mayweather might be a good thing for Maidana."

What a bunch of baloney. Fighting and losing to Kotelnik, Khan and Alexander was a good thing then?

Comment

I am a huge floyd fan , i dont really care to see him fight maidana because thats easy work . Another slow flat footed fighter that floyd will eat for dinner . I dont care for the khan fight but i would rather watch floyd fight khan to see how floyd deals with khans speed which i think is more challenging then anything maidana can bring to the table . It doesnt really matter anymore who floyd fights cuz noone from 140-154 will beat him . Noone!

Comment

Originally posted by rors_mc View Post
              I am a huge floyd fan , i dont really care to see him fight maidana because thats easy work . Another slow flat footed fighter that floyd will eat for dinner . I dont care for the khan fight but i would rather watch floyd fight khan to see how floyd deals with khans speed which i think is more challenging then anything maidana can bring to the table . It doesnt really matter anymore who floyd fights cuz noone from 140-154 will beat him . Noone!
              You'd rather watch Floyd/Khan?? If no one at 154 will beat him, I'd love for him to prove. Disregard Khan, who 's no challenge and fight Lara. Beat lara and I'd be impressed. No catchweight though.

Comment

Working...
              X