Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Warns: Tell Freddie Roach - I'm Coming For The Kill!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rios Warns: Tell Freddie Roach - I'm Coming For The Kill!

OXNARD, CALIF -- Former world champion BRANDON "Bam Bam" RIOS (31-1-1, 22 KOs), of Oxnard, Calif., and reigning Trainer of the Year ROBERT GARCIA hosted their only U.S. Media Workout today at the Robert Garcia Boxing Academy in Oxnard.

Rios is in deep training for his eagerly-anticipated welterweight collision with Fighter of the Decade, Congressman MANNY "Pacman" PACQUIAO (54-5-2, 38 KOs). Rios departs for Macau on November 11 to acclimate to the environment. [Click Here To Read More]

I take my hat off to Rios because one thing is for sure. He'll definitely try! Whether he succeeds is a different story. For sure we know he wont pull a Clottey and cover up for 12rnds or a Mosley where if he get hurts he goes into retreat mode for the remainder of the fight. Rios will go out swinging.

Comment

Pac camp shouldn't be surprised ,I it plays into pac as strength if rios cant learn how to counter abril remake

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        I take my hat off to Rios because one thing is for sure. He'll definitely try! Whether he succeeds is a different story. For sure we know he wont pull a Clottey and cover up for 12rnds or a Mosley where if he get hurts he goes into retreat mode for the remainder of the fight. Rios will go out swinging.
        Thats what makes this a interesting fight. No way Rios isnt gonna try. He dont car about getting hit. He wants to knock Manny OUT. He knows he will not out box him. So he will try for the KO from the start. hes gonna fight round one like its the final round. gonna be good...while it last.

Comment

hope pac doesn't pull out when he reads these quotes. rios means business.

Comment

Originally posted by Warrios View Post
            hope pac doesn't pull out when he reads these quotes. rios means business.
            He isnt here to pull a Canelo thats for sure. hes here to to make a statement...not just a payday filled with promises of future paydays.

Comment

I'm too scared to watch this fight now. It might be too violent.

I don't want to see Rios kill Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                He isnt here to pull a Canelo thats for sure. hes here to to make a statement...not just a payday filled with promises of future paydays.

Weren't you the one who said Canelo will beat Floyd's ass even with the cw? Praising him about what he would do to Floyd yada yada then get extra sensitive and do your usual 360 on your stans when comes to your god Pacquiao being talked about PAC fans

Comment

Rios doesn't have a chance.

Comment

Rios is a brave warrior, but there's no doubt in my mind he will get KO'd. Everybody talks a good game before the fight, but once the bell ring u realize you're in the ring with a world class fighter. Pac movement n footwork will win this. Robert has the right gameplan huh? The same one he gave margarito? Yeah good luck with that

Comment

Working...
                    X