Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World war II veteran killed by another teen thrill kill!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] World war II veteran killed by another teen thrill kill!!

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/23/us/wor...html?hpt=hp_t1

another person killed for no reason.....
    suspects not found yet...
    sheyt.... whats going on...

Are we seriously going to have a new thread every time someone in America is the victim of senseless violence? If so, I might have to make a "senseless violence" master thread.

Comment

This stuff is infuriating to read. I would like the teen to spend the rest of, or, a very large portion of his miserable life behind bars.

Comment

if this little piece of shyt did this to a family member of mine i would put his whole family off of this world. then i would break every bone in his legs and his hands then let him live a miserable **** of a life.

Comment

News like this hurt me, to cowardly beat an elderly man to death is fcuking disgusting and a War Hero on top of that

they should sit him in a chair strap him down, ask him if he has anything to say then pull the lever

Comment

The world is ****ed. These ******s will spend their lives carefree in jail, not having to work a single day in their life, while getting a degree for free.

Comment

another hate crime again.Wheres george zimmerman when u need him.

Comment

Ugggg.

My next drink will be dedicated to the memory of Delbert 'shorty' Belton.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  The world is ****ed. These ******s will spend their lives carefree in jail, not having to work a single day in their life, while getting a degree for free.
                  i'm not sure what prisons in england are like.

state and federal prisons in the united states are hell. absolute hell.

if you're not in general population with the bottom of the barrel of rapists, killers, gang members, you're locked up for 23 hours a day and live in 6'x10' cell. you eat disgusting food that is hardly fit to keep a man alive.

education programs and work programs are generally available, but only to those who demonstrate the best of behavior.

it is not the cake walk you appear to think it is. while it doesn't take death away, i do think that imprisonment for life is an adequate punishment for murder.

Comment

i heard about this on the radio today. evidently they used a flashlight to kill him. i have a hard time believing that some people are even human.

WWII?

the guy must have been very old at the time of his death, and quite young when he served in the army. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                    X