Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On national Tv, ESPN an authority in sports. Pacquiao was asked a question "is Floyd scared of you?"

Pacquiao answered: " Yeah I think he is"

That said, any grown man won't just hide and take that heat from someone. But I guess Floyd is no where to refute that. It's been days.. where is Floyd? I guess he has accepted his chicken status hehe! Scared is a word to describe it the best..

Says it all. No guy would take that comment from nobody. The best part of what Pac said was it was heard by millions of viewers. What does Floyd do about it? Nothing zilch! That is highly a cowardly move from a guy who is suppose to be a tough guy. Conclusion: It's what it is. A coward who is exposed and is now pissing in his pants and can't do nothing. His bluff has been called and he is no where to be found.. Where are you Floyd? Are you in an under ground bunker hehehe!
    Last edited by Spoon23; 09-27-2012, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      On national Tv, ESPN an authority in sports. Pacquiao was asked a question "is Floyd scared of you?"

That said, any grown man won't just hide and take that heat from someone. But I guess Floyd is no where to refute that. It's been days.. where is Floyd? I guess he has accepted his chicken status hehe! Scared is a word to describe it the best..

Says it all. No guy would take that comment from nobody. The best part of what Pac said was it was heard by millions of viewers. What does Floyd do about it? Nothing zilch! That is highly a cowardly move from a guy who is suppose to be a tough guy. Conclusion: It's what it is. A coward who is exposed and is now pissing in his pants and can't do nothing. His bluff has been called and he is no where to be found.. Where are you Floyd? Are you in an under ground bunker hehehe!
      You seem pretty obsessed with a guy you deem to be a "gayass" coward. If he's such a coward why can't you get his name out of your mouth every five seconds? I would be worried if I were you for that fight actually happening because if it does Mayweather will retire your idol. That is if Marquez doesn't embarrass him again lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
        You seem pretty obsessed with a guy you deem to be a "gayass" coward. If he's such a coward why can't you get his name out of your mouth every five seconds? I would be worried if I were you for that fight actually happening because if it does Mayweather will retire your idol. That is if Marquez doesn't embarrass him again lol.
        Hate is so strong with you hehehe! By the way where is Floyd? Last time I checked someone just called him chicken on national tv? where is he? If you see him tell him to throw his skirt away and tell him to wear some grown mans pants on. He is embarrassing himself.

Plus his flowmo minions everywhere is getting beat up in forums like this hehehe! There taking the brunt of his ways man. I feel for them. Tell him to represnt himself in a more manly way so we can hold back and stop giving his followers a hard time hehehe!

Plus everyone here knows what I want is that super fight that comes rarely (every decade). Win lose or draw to any of the 2 fighters is fine with me. It's the taking us hostage by a coward fighter that leaves me with a bad taste in my mouth. That gayass fighter that I love to mention has taken us hostage for 3 years now.. Shiiit hit the fan already, and were is he?? Hiding and nothing to say... Damn that's pathetic..
        Last edited by Spoon23; 09-27-2012, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• Classic..

Ellerbe says Pac can't tell Floyd *****. He is his own man.

Then Floyd loses the defamation case and comes out and the mayweather's had to recant everything they said. damn PAc made them say what Pac wants them to say. Who is the biaatch now hehehe! Seems to me Pac wasn't the one taking ***** from nobody hehehe!

Pac to Mayweather's: Kiss my shoe boys. I own you lol
          Last edited by Spoon23; 09-27-2012, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
            Actually mang:

Skills don't win every time!!! ,,,WOW,, do ya reckon ?

Check further: Roger Mayweather 2 vs Chavez Sr ; and recently the more pacquiao like would be ANDRE WARD vs DAWSON who was to be supreme in skill

WILL is present,,,Pac has the WILL to force JR into positions and places he has never been in, trenches he has never seen

Pac must and WILL be in supreme condition to put Jr there

In the first three rounds a devastating shot will happen and Jr will be in la la land, it will be up to Pac to finish him OFF.

The signs say:

Jr will QUIT when greater force is applied to his AZZZZ

Remember he bled against a worn out foe

I am not as others in tired of the hopeful fight, I am energized that Jr is finally in a decent Corner, he is hard to corner he keeps making new excuses to get out of the corners but now that the law suit is done and the taking of less money is done, Jr is finally there in that good corner where he must S### or get off the nice pot !!!

I will take Pacman by KO over JR and you can kiss all that skill good bye

Comment

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
              Actually mang:

Skills don't win every time!!! ,,,WOW,, do ya reckon ?

Check further: Roger Mayweather 2 vs Chavez Sr ; and recently the more pacquiao like would be ANDRE WARD vs DAWSON who was to be supreme in skill
              wait what? did you just say that Dawson is more skilled than Andre Ward?

Comment

• Originally posted by Exposed Agenda
                People really need to wipe the cum off their faces in this thread.
                Wow, artistic post must have a lot of down time doing it hehe!

That said, you should know by now who is winning the opinion of the boxing community..

to close..

On national Tv, ESPN an authority in sports. Pacquiao was asked a question "is Floyd scared of you?"

Floyd's answer: I don't know what to do! Hide me please hehe!
                :gay:

Comment

• I do think that this fight will happen. Unfortunately neither of them will be in their prime and the luster will be a fraction of what it would have been when they were in their prime. And you know what? It really pisses me off because these 2 guys had the ability to bring boxing back into mainstream prominance again. I mean this could have turned into a classic trilogy that generated a ton of discussion and excitement. When you have that power it comes with a responsibility to the sport and the fans. Basically they have screwed us. And I don't care whose fault it is. I'm pissed at both of them because should have stepped up and made this fight happen. And these guys now that they can wait a few more years and still get a huge ppv purse, but it's we boxing fans that suffer. they are both a couple of ****s.

Comment

• It's funny that Pac signs to fight JMM at WW with no blood tests and THEN starts to talk about Mayweather...

No wonder Floyd's team said Pac can't tell Floyd ****, Pac signed to fight someone else yet again. How do you sign to fight someone else (Cotto at 150 being the #1 choice) and THEN start to talk about Floyd?

Like I said a long time ago, Bob will make it happen in Pac's last fight.

Comment

• PBF vs Pac is the biggest irony in boxing.

Can someone tell me how two of the biggest cherrypickers in the sport today would want to pick a fight against each other. PBF vs PAC is the biggest irony in boxing.

While Pac works at the orchards, Floyd owns the land.

Comment

Working...
                      X