No announcement yet.

Is it just me or has Floyd become more exciting than Manny

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    because it has nothing to do with fighting....

A husk ODLH
    A husk Cotto
    Punching bag Clottey
    Shot-to-shit Mosley
    Feather fist Bradley

the fights just get more and more shitty. Marquez was a good fight but why watch again when he will get robbed?

What was that rant about ? You dont like who a fighter faces so it automatically becomes a ****ty fight ?

I dont get what your saying you need to elaborate better

My point in response to thread was that things might seem a certain way because pacs opponents go into backpeddling while floyds opponents take the fight to floyd

COMMON SENSE

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Marquez was a good fight but why watch again when he will get robbed?
      And thats what people said about Pac-Bradley. Hardly anyone thought Bradley would get a decision. Assumptions...

Comment

Maybe because Manny hasnt fought a fighter who isn't coming down or going up in weight for over 2 years

Comment

Originally posted by FirePunch View Post
          What was that rant about ? You dont like who a fighter faces so it automatically becomes a ****ty fight ?

I dont get what your saying you need to elaborate better

My point in response to thread was that things might seem a certain way because pacs opponents go into backpeddling while floyds opponents take the fight to floyd

COMMON SENSE
          Maybe it has to do with THE OPPONENT HE HAS CHOSEN.

you say common sense but the plot went right over your head. not much common sense in you.

Originally posted by Brockton Lip View Post
          And thats what people said about Pac-Bradley. Hardly anyone thought Bradley would get a decision. Assumptions...
          lol, so why watch it again? They did it to line up a Bradley rematch. I don't want to watch that again.

Just like as much as Marquez would make it a fight. I don't want to watch him fight 12 rounds, style all over him, and get robbed again.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            Maybe because Manny hasnt fought a fighter who isn't coming down or going up in weight for over 2 years
            Jmm and Bradley were both moving up in weight

Comment

Mayweather is more entertaining to watch, if your looking to watch pure boxing skills you can't look any further.

No matter how much you would like to argue, Mayweather has tested himself since his return to the ring. I have not been impressed with Pacquiao since Cotto.

Comment

Working...
              X