No announcement yet.

London elects Sadiq Khan, first Muslim mayor, after ugly campaign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
    What a shame. We have such a glorious history and wonderful culture - despite our relatively small numbers we created an empire upon which the sun never set.
    To be fair, Spain did that first.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      To be fair, Spain did that first.
      But then we kicked their asses.

Comment

• Surely if all Muslims where terrorists etc, we would all be dead by now right?

Didn't the Queen of England have a cake baked by a Muslim lady, surely it would have been poisoned lol...

Just my 2 cents...

Comment

• Originally posted by Æthelstan View Post
          It hurts me when I see what's happening to Great Britain.

Too many of us became soft-minded and liberal, now we're well on our way to becoming another backward Islamic republic with Sharia Law.

What a shame. We have such a glorious history and wonderful culture - despite our relatively small numbers we created an empire upon which the sun never set.

Settle down their doom monger, pretty sure the mayor of London cannot change laws even if he wanted to.

Comment

• A lot of these brainwashed self-hatred brits will get angry at foreigners for trying to help them, not the foreigners conquering their country. Logic is very far away when saying the wrong thing can land you in jail.

But ultimately you just have to let go and admit they're a dying people. Survival of the fittest and people with weak minds who can be brainwashed into an effectively sterile state are not fit in evolutionary terms.

From a foreign policy perspective France is starting to be treated like a third-world nation. When acts of terror happen there, the Islamic presence is so high that it's no longer about keeping them out of France -- it's about keeping the unrecognizable French themselves out of other more advanced countries. The same needs to be applied to the UK. End normal diplomatic relations as soon as possible and treat as a quarantine.
            Last edited by ////; 05-11-2016, 08:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd Money View Post
              Surely if all Muslims where terrorists etc, we would all be dead by now right?

Didn't the Queen of England have a cake baked by a Muslim lady, surely it would have been poisoned lol...

Just my 2 cents...
              I think the focus is less on all Muslims being terrorists and more about (nearly) all British men being cowards.

Their ancient homeland is being taken from them, they are being bred into extinction and their response is scoffing, calling it politics and "watching the footie" instead.

As a people they do not deserve a future. The world has passed them by.

I understand there are some heroic resistance types in the UKIP BNP and whatnot but they are like the few native American tribes that kept resisting.

Not much you can do as a lone resistance when the other 100 tribes are just trading their daughters and culture for booze and a clerical job. That's the situation Britain is in right now.
              Last edited by ////; 05-11-2016, 08:52 AM.

Comment

• Political correctness is destroying European culture.

Charles Martel would be turning on his grave right now if he'd see that the Europeans have become cucks in their own homeland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Enayze View Post
                  How do you feel about whites mixing with whites from other countries and cultures. For instance Polish people migrating to Britain and mixing with the Brits?

I dont agree with a lot of the guys views, but what's the point of censoring him? What happened to free speech? You want to talk about political correctness, I'd rather have him voice his true feelings and be the mouthpiece for what I am sure a lot of members on this site are feeling, but don't write because of political correctness. You can pretend like everything is gravy but all that is is a veneer front to mask what people are actually feeling. So where others will use all sort of crypted language to voice their feelings without offending anyone, this guy just bluntly says it.

Its also quite ironic that you banned the guy after making this post in the other thread about things you hate.

Yeah you are absolutely right, there sure are real threats to free speech.
                  Boxingscene is not a platform for discussing racial or other sensitive issues. We're a boxing website first, and we try to advocate discourse based on fighters' abilities, skill, experience and other attributes. It's not useful, appropriate and productive to inject race into the discussion - it just causes hate and animosity among posters. You wouldn't talk about race if you were posting on a stamp collecting forum because it's just not relevant and useful to the discussion and nor is it here.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Boxingscene is not a platform for discussing racial or other sensitive issues. We're a boxing website first, and we try to advocate discourse based on fighters' abilities, skill, experience and other attributes. It's not useful, appropriate and productive to inject race into the discussion - it just causes hate and animosity among posters. You wouldn't talk about race if you were posting on a stamp collecting forum because it's just not relevant and useful to the discussion and nor is it here.
                    If we want to discuss boxing, skill, and abilities then that is what the non stop boxing part of the forum is for. These discussions are in the lounge. Furthermore if boxingscene is not a platform for discussing racial or sensitive issues then why are Anti Muslim, anti religious, anti trans, anti gay, and various other "sensitive" threads allowed? And lastly I would talk about race or any other topic on a stamp collecting forum if said forum offered a section like the lounge where such topics were accepted.

If you're going to say that you are for free speech then you can't pick and choose what it is acceptable speech and what is not acceptable speech, that's not how free speech works.

Comment

Working...
                    X