Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Courtney Love had Kurt Cobain killed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    OJ killed Kurt.
    I read it was in retaliation to Kurt killing Nicole Brown Simpson.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Ruby was ordered to kill Oswald.

Oswald was an intelligence operative for the CIA. What kind of guy defects to the USSR and returns to the US with no punishment during the cold war?

What Marine would receive Russian language training unless he was ONI?

Hell, Oswald didnt even kill Tippet, so how could he have killed Kennedy? Plus he couldn't shoot for shit
      Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
      Courtney was a ****. Even if Kurt legitimately killed himself, Courtney was one of the deciding factors for him to end it.
      Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      It's interesting that the CIA is implicated in the assassination of Kennedy. Since Allen Dulles, the former head of the CIA who was fired by JFK for the Bay of Pigs fiasco, was appointed to the Warren Commission it would be very easy for him to cover up their involvement.

I personally think the agency is at the heart of the military-industrial complex. One interesting trail to follow is their connection to the Mormon Church, they allegedly use their missionary network to facilitate covert work overseas and might have gained control of the business empire of Howard Hughes through his Mormon caretakers/"handlers."

What does this have to do with Courtney Love? Maybe nothing but her father was Hank Harrison a suspected handler in the CIA's Project MK Ultra who also managed The Grateful Dead.

"Harrison was no hippy drug addict pothead burnout. He always looked clean. In fact he was a trained shrink. The first time I saw him he was wearing a Searsucker suit and a bow tie and was carrying an attaché case. I could venture a guess that Harrison was a CIA operative or a Saul Alinsky graduate in charge of organizing bands like the Grateful Dead."

-David Crosby
      kennedy didn't like the dulles brothers, there was something personal between them, probably they each thought the other was too powerful.

the mormon angle is interesting, i remember seeing a book by a former 32 degree mason that said the old mormon temple rituals (pre 1990) were way more satanic than the stuff the masons and shriners were doing in secret. lol the guy had been a wiccan high priest also, so he really knew his occult religions

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
        kennedy didn't like the dulles brothers, there was something personal between them, probably they each thought the other was too powerful.

the mormon angle is interesting, i remember seeing a book by a former 32 degree mason that said the old mormon temple rituals (pre 1990) were way more satanic than the stuff the masons and shriners were doing in secret. lol the guy had been a wiccan high priest also, so he really knew his occult religions
        Dulles was head of the CIA at the time

Comment

Working...
        X