Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is it that when you treat a girl like a queen, they always end up leaving you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the reason so many girls act the way you described is because there are ENDLESS amounts of good guys that will worship the ground they walk on and they know it. ESPECIALLY the smoking hot ones, because they KNOW they are smoking hot and it there's no fun in that.

Comment

I'm glad this happened. I know who I am, and i'm not changing for any bitch again, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        Nah my dude you just gotta play their game and beat them at it. I'm not giving up yet. I'm gonna start ****ing and flaunting different girls in her face, and completely cut her off. Make her sweat it out how I could be treating some other girl like a princess and giving her what she no longer has.

Then see how she reacts. From this point on i'm just gonna act like myself, **** her happiness.
        From what I hear, women weren't into all the game playing back in the 60's and 70's. The most you needed was a good running car and just to be nice.

However with the medias constant bombardment with how a woman should act (like kim karsashian), it's a bad influence of teens and young women and women for the most part are FOLLOWERS, not leaders. Look how big the kardashians are. Kim K has been ran through by every bad boy there is and this is what young women and teens see.
        Last edited by BigNuts; 03-16-2016, 02:39 AM.

Comment

I'm glad this happened. I know who I am, and i'm not changing for any bitch again, ever.
          Exactly, don't ever change for a woman. You've been getting soft, I think you been talking to Alexkid a little too often.

Comment

because no woman wants a puvssy azz kneega!

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
              From what I hear, women weren't into all the game playing back in the 60's and 70's. The most you needed was a good running car and just to be nice.

However with the medias constant bombardment with how a woman should act (like kim karsashian), it's a bad influence of teens and young women and women for the most part are FOLLOWERS, not leaders.
              BigNuts speaking the truth.

Comment

And these days with society and the media being so warped, the kardashians behavior is not only acceptable, but it's praised. There are plenty of other celebrity skanks just like the kardashians that you always see on tv.

If you go back just a little in time, the kardashians would have never been anywhere as big as they are now, because society and the media wasn't completely degenerate yet.

Fast forward to today: ANYTHING goes. slut it up and do what you want to do. post your sex vid online and get FAME!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Exactly, don't ever change for a woman. You've been getting soft, I think you been talking to Alexkid a little too often.
                  I don't think you're wrong lol.

Round ****ing 2.

Time to make adjustments. I might have been pacquiao'd like marquez in the first fight but I still got some gas in the tank.

Comment

Just look at the explosion of abortion clinics these last 15 years. it is absolutely STAGGERING. Why do you think that is? Because this society has become completely degenerate. Women sleeping around with guys all over the place cheating behind their spouses back while he is hard at work and they end up getting pregnant because they were too lazy/careless to take their birth control pills. Well what do you do without him knowing???? ABORTION. and it's 100% confidential. My sister works at an abortion clinic. YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE the stories she has told me of how many sluts come in there with a sob story about how they got pregnant by cheating on their husband/boyfriend crying their eyes out because "they made a mistake".

look at Kyle Jenner and Kendall Jenner. 18 and 20 years old. Kim Kardashian is getting sort of old in age, so the media needs some fresh meat. 18 and 20 are PERFECT ages to influence young women world wide with their slutty ass behavior.

Just sickening.
                    Last edited by BigNuts; 03-16-2016, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a rookie and I know how to handle a girl, but I'd been spending a lot of time with this one girl I really like. And I really let my guard down because I just like seeing her happy.

I made sure I did everything right, I wouldn't even look at another girl, I said all the right things at the right time, anytime she got sad or upset at anything I would fix it.

And as time passed on she became more and more distant, started commenting and liking some other dudes' pictures on Facebook and instagram and now she just disappears without telling me. Meanwhile, the girls that I've been ignoring since I started seeing her have been blowing up my phone and Facebook.

Why is it that everytime, without fail, when you treat a girl like a queen, they end up leaving or hating you? I mean... It goes beyond all logic and comprehension.

They literally want us to treat them like garbage. Literally, and then at the same time cry when we do.
                      Women crave abuse and if you don't give it to them they will find someone else who will.

Comment

Working...
                      X