Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Andre Berto Be Too Low-Level As A Comeback/Tune-Up Opponent For Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would Andre Berto Be Too Low-Level As A Comeback/Tune-Up Opponent For Manny Pacquiao?

Following his loss to Mayweather, if Pacquiao had chosen Berto as a comeback / tune-up opponent would you consider Berto to be too low a level opponent for Pacquiao to fight, or would he be about the right level opponent for Pacquiao to face in a comeback fight?
    Berto Is Too Low Level To Be Pacquiao's Comeback/Tune-up Opponent
    69.64%
    Berto Is About The Right Level To Be Pacquiao's Comeback/Tune-up Opponent
    26.79%
    Other / Undecided
    3.57%

Yes hes too low level of an opponent for even a Pacquaio comeback

Comment

Honestly, man, I don't really care who they fight at this point in their careers. They are on their way out, and put in their work already. Whoever they fight at this point gets a pass, seeing as how they are close to retirement. So, don't really understand why the **** people are complaining about Mayweather fighting this dude. Who do they want him to fight? Golovkin, get real!!!

Comment

I AM A BETTER tune up than Berto, and I don't even train. But then again, I hit harder than Berto and I'm bigger as well at 170 with the speed of a lightweight. If Berto SOMEHOW manages to KO floyd lol, I'll be going berserk though. I hope Berto ROIDS the **** UP for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Following his loss to Mayweather, if Pacquiao had chosen Berto as a comeback / tune-up opponent would you consider Berto to be too low a level opponent for Pacquiao to fight, or would he be about the right level opponent for Pacquiao to face in a comeback fight?

Crawford, Marquez, Bradley, are his options

Comment

Mayweather gave Canelo the opportunity, I want to see Pacquiao give a strong young fighter the opportunity.

Comment

Algieri is a much more horrible opponent than Berto so Berto would be a step up from Pacquiao's last W.

Comment

Last time I checked, Pacquiao wasn't spanked he was outpointed to a UD. He's still head and shoulders above most opposition out there...so Pac vs Berto would be a disgrace of a fight. But if it's free, then it's whatever to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Algieri is a much more horrible opponent than Berto so Berto would be a step up from Pacquiao's last W.
                  Algieri was an young,tall,fast undefeated fighter coming off a career high victory against ruslan provodnikov. Not to mention that he had a belt at 140. Berto berto has been irrelevant as of 2011,has lost 3 of his last five fights, in which he lost to ortiz,lost and got the crap beat out of him by guerrero,got tkod by sotto karass, beat some no name,and got a shady stoppage over josesito lopez,in which he was getting his ass handed to him most of the fight by lopez. The point that im trying to make is that berto wouldnt be fit to be pacquiaos sparring parter,let alone his comeback fight,or mayweathers last fight.

Comment

Pacquiao gets a biiiit of a break for recovering from shoulder surgery, and because he can't fight in the fall, but not that much of a break jesus.

You're basically asking whether you can pick a complete bum for a tuneup, which no man ya can't.

Comment

Working...
                    X