Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

other than being a great white hope what makes golovkin so special?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• other than being a great white hope what makes golovkin so special?

I just don't see it guys. What makes this guy so much more special than rigonduex? I know that he isn't really "white"(what makes someone white or not anyway???) and that that is from khazistan but the public doesn't know that they probably think that golovkin is from Russia I don't see why this guy has so much hype around him he has fought noting but bums and has yet to prove himself say (ward,froch) just bumafter bum.......

never stopped or even down in his 300+wins 5 loss amateur career is a great place to start.

Comment

A lot of dumb on this thread.

He's not white. He's not from Russia.

Why are you comparing him to Rigo? Can't they both be special?

Comment

Originally posted by Wargerie View Post
        I just don't see it guys. What makes this guy so much more special than rigonduex? I know that he isn't really "white"(what makes someone white or not anyway???) and that that is from khazistan but the public doesn't know that they probably think that golovkin is from Russia I don't see why this guy has so much hype around him he has fought noting but bums and has yet to prove himself say (ward,froch) just bumafter bum.......
        Haters like yourself keep making him relevant because you don't understand boxing

Comment

Just because he's from Asia doesn't mean he's not white. There are all kinds of ethnic groups in Kazakhstan.

Golovkin is the King right now, everyone is running scared of him.

Comment

He has funny interviews and knock cans out. Hopefully he fights more legit comp soon

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
              never stopped or even down in his 300+wins 5 loss amateur career is a great place to start.
              Originally posted by stuff jones View Post
              A lot of dumb on this thread.

He's not white. He's not from Russia.

Why are you comparing him to Rigo? Can't they both be special?
              public doesnt know that

Comment

Hahaha great white hope? Mate - get with the times...

There are just as many White champions as any other race.

Times they are a changing...

Comment

How did an account named Wargerie not get used more than this since August?

Comment

People like him because he KOs bums. Oh and he just repeats "good boy good boy like a ******"

Comment

Working...
                    X