Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1 billy on Aldo and 500milly Lil Nog tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 billy on Aldo and 500milly Lil Nog tonight!

I got 1 billy Aldo over Edgar

I want odds my 500milly to your 1 billy lil ng over Rashad

Any bet taken before the fight begins and I don't reply is automatically confirmed.

Man, I kinda want Edgar to win, tough call. **** it, I'll do it...

Comment

1Bill on Edgar.

Comment

ill take 1bil on edgar

Comment

Deal for both. no more Edgar/Aldo bets.

but I am looking for 1 lil nog over rashad bets.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I'm neutral on the main event as I really like both guys, but I think Edgar will likely win.

I REALLY WANT lil Nog to beat Rashad, badly, but no way in hell is that happening. 6 years ago, hell yea! But not today...

Comment

Guess you got your wish. Lil Nog by UD.

Comment

Paid! Rashad is thru, maybe it's time to move down to 185 and see if he can do anything there....

Comment

I think rashads striking was always a bit overrated. Forrest was schooling him til he got caught. Rampage and Thiago had him badly hurt when he would stand with them. Machida destroyed him.

He really only has looked good against average striker Ortiz, tomato can Salmon and shot Chuck.

So for people to think he would just walk right through lil nog who has some of the best hands in the business training with Olympians was absurd. With that said I'm glad he didn't LnP which he definitely should of like bader and Davis.

Comment

Originally posted by Bloody$Nate$ View Post
                    I think rashads striking was always a bit overrated. Forrest was schooling him til he got caught. Rampage and Thiago had him badly hurt when he would stand with them. Machida destroyed him.

He really only has looked good against average striker Ortiz, tomato can Salmon and shot Chuck.

So for people to think he would just walk right through lil nog who has some of the best hands in the business training with Olympians was absurd. With that said I'm glad he didn't LnP which he definitely should of like bader and Davis.

I didn't think he was going too box with Lil Nog. I was expecting the lay n pray...

Comment

Working...
                    X