No announcement yet.

Pac showing early signs of Parkinsons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
    This is why Floyd didnt fight big punchers cause of this, Pac fought who the fans wanted him to fight and this is what happened. Feel sorry for Pac, he had a great career, just hang up the gloves and call it a career, nothing else to prove.

Prayers goes out to Pac, hope noone mocks him cause of this, if they do, theyre mocking everyone with the illness.
    they mock roger and roach so i guess its fair game around here

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
      He's taken shots like that, not seeing them coming, hundreds of times. You can't pretend Pac has never eaten a shot like that with ease. He's taken worse, from Marquez, and not seen them coming.
      A great example is in the 2nd Pac/Marquez fight. In the 2nd round, Marquez hit him with almost the same type of punch (this time in mid-air) and while it rocked Pac, he just shook it off seconds later.

Comment

Let's hope it's only conjecture and not fact.

Comment

Sounds like a butthurt fan trying to make yet another excuse for the loss. Hopefully he will be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Sounds like a butthurt fan trying to make yet another excuse for the loss. Hopefully he will be fine.
            next thing you know the parkinsons started after the bradley fight then they'll show an interview and zoom in on his hands shaking, ive never seen a fanbase try this hard, i hope hes okay at the end of the day though!

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
              Yup, because the best excuse is to say PAC has Parkinson's disease right? Phucking idiot, u should be banned. Put your hate for PAC and his fans aside for once.

Comment

Hopefully it's not so.

However, I still don't think Pac was looking good against JMM, he was -doing- good , but that's because he was facing a 40yr old in JMM, who worked on strenght and by reflex was even slower than his usual.

Don't be mistaken , I give all credits to JMM, he fought a great fight and enjoyed an amazing carreer, though he is what he is: a 40 years old man who has never been particularly fast in the the first place.

Put Pac against somebody younger and you'll see how much speed he has lost, especially his legs are much slower. His reflexes have deteriorated.
                It is only normal, as somebody pointed out he has been in more than 60 fights, always bringing the issue to the other guy.

All respect, and hope he is and will stay well.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                  Yup, because the best excuse is to say PAC has Parkinson's disease right? Phucking idiot, u should be banned. Put your hate for PAC and his fans aside for once.
                  How can you possibly believe this crap about parkinsons dude? The ****ing dr hasn't even examined him.

Comment

I understand that what the Doctor is saying more than likely amounts to bull**** but at the same time I hope Pacquiao does not continue to the point that such speculation becomes substantiated. He has his money, he has his resume he should have a farewell in Manila and call it a day. Anyone ( fan or promoter) expecting more than that can go and fuck themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
                      Banned for what?

Its not Pac making excuses, its idiots like you that are making excuses. You expect me to think the Doctor who is saying this isn't a nuthugger like you just because he's a Doctor? He hasn't even had a single test. Damn, even Politicians from there are trying to get Justin Beiber banned from the country because of their nuthuggery.

If his hands are shaking its probably because he heard Marquez's name mentioned. I don't think for one moment he has Parkinson's and I don't wish it on anybody.

Get the f**k outta hear with this banning nonsense, you make yourself look like an even bigger joke than you already are

Comment

Working...
                      X