Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOTE: New shot of Zimmerman's head! HUGE GASH!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    There was even a better shot than that - it showed where a lot of his hair was "scraped off". . . But that circular wound looks to be a gash in his head (not a "scrape"), and surrounding the gash, is what looks like it COULD BE "raw skin". . .

I never heard there was any "dire" injuries, but rather, he was bleeding from the back of his head where it was being pounded against the concrete, and he had a bloody nose (whether or not it was broken is unknown). . .

This certainly does indicate that Zimmerman could very be telling the truth about having Trayvon on top of him, pounding his head against the concrete.

OF COURSE this doesn't "prove" anything. . .
    I'm still waiting for the release of official pictures of GZ's supposed injuries.

If his injuries are really substantial they will have to release them after these tapes.

These vids aren't the best quality but from what is seen here Zimmerman has no serious injuries to back up his claims.

You can't play the talk up injuries game with me I'm in the healthcare field myself. Repeated slamming of someones head on concrete at the very least would cause a concussion, and his gash is on the top of his head not the back of his head where it supposedly got slammed on concrete. LOL.
    Last edited by Boxingtech718v2; 03-30-2012, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      That ain't no gash it's the tinyest of scrapes lol. Where's the dire injuries we were told about lol!
      and here I was waiting for some raw skin to be shown.

I think they should just release the pictures because this situation is gonna get worse as the days go by.

Comment

I'm still waiting for the release of official pictures of GZ's supposed injuries.

If his injuries are really substantial they will have to release them after these tapes.

These vids aren't the best quality but from what is seen here Zimmerman has no injuries to back up his claims.

It's not necessarily about the "severity" of the injuries. . . It's about what COULD HAVE happened if he didn't shoot Trayvon. . . If he would have kept pounding his head against the cement, who knows? He could have literally grounded and pounded him to death (IF this did happen). . . These injuries NEITHER prove Zimmerman is right, nor wrong. . . You can argue either way on whether or not his head wound supports, or rebuffs Zimmerman's story. . .

And no, the cops don't "HAVE" to release anything. . . Hopefully they will, though.

Damnit, I just wish I could find that still shot from the video that MSNBC had last night on Chris matthews. . .

Comment

These vids aren't the best quality but from what is seen here Zimmerman has no serious injuries to back up his claims.

You can't play the talk up injuries game with me I'm in the healthcare field myself. Repeated slamming of someones head on concrete at the very least would cause a concussion, and his gash is on the top of his head not the back of his head where it supposedly got slammed on concrete. LOL.
          You being in the healthcare field should have noticed the bruising below and to the right of the cut.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
            and here I was waiting for some raw skin to be shown.

I think they should just release the pictures because this situation is gonna get worse as the days go by.
            I'm suspicious that they tried to exaggerate the injuries to enhance GZ's chances.
            If your head is slammed down on the concrete how is the scrape on the top of your head not the back or even the side?
            There is no bruising around the eyes or facial area that would normally be there from a broken nose.
            At the very least GZ should have been taken to the hospital and his head examined asap for possible brain injuries if his head had really been slammed into the concrete.
            He's walking fine, no dizzyness, or signs of concussion.
            I mean dude had his nose broken and the back of his head repeatedly smashed down into the concrete so what's going on here?

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              You being in the healthcare field should have noticed the bruising below and to the right of the cut.
              I did notice that dark spot but because of the bad quality and the presence of other dark spots I can't really say that it's a bruise until they release the post injury crime scene pics. But the bruising could have also been caused by TM's fist impacting GZ's skull since we know there was an altercation. We know they did have a fight but what is disputed is that TM overpowered GZ and was bashing his skull in prompting GZ to murder him.

Comment

I'm suspicious that they tried to exaggerate the injuries to enhance GZ's chances.
                If your head is slammed down on the concrete how is the scrape on the top of your head not the back or even the side?
                There is no bruising around the eyes or facial area that would normally be there from a broken nose.
                At the very least GZ should have been taken to the hospital and his head examined asap for possible brain injuries if his head had really been slammed into the concrete.
                I mean dude had his nose broken and the back of his head repeatedly smashed down into the concrete so what's going on here?
                How do you know there is no bruising around the eyes? It was hard enough to spot the cut and only after they had enhanced the image. They examined him and felt he didn't need to go to the hospital they only insist on taking and keeping a patient in for observation when the patient has lost consciousness. If you indeed work in the healthcare field you would know this.

Comment

Hahaha we can't tell if he has bruises around his eyes? There you go again. . . The fact that we can clearly discern a gash, and scraping on the back of his head from those cameras is surprising.

the crown of your head could very well be slammed against the concrete. . . bend your neck back as if somebody had your head and was slamming it in a downwards motion. . . You're trying to draw conclusions!

When were his injuries "exaggerated" by the police report? I just read it as "bloody nose/bleeding from back of the head/wet grass on his back" His lawyer might hvae exaggerated them a little bit (but then again, WE DON'T EVEN KNOW! because we can't make out his face clear enough to see if there's anything wrong with it!). . .

Comment

I did notice that dark spot but because of the bad quality and the presence of other dark spots I can't really say that it's a bruise until they release the post injury crime scene pics. But the bruising could have also been caused by TM's fist impacting GZ's skull since we know there was an altercation. We know they did have a fight but what is disputed is that TM overpowered GZ and was bashing his skull in prompting GZ to murder him.
                    We know a witness saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and Zimmerman shouting for help.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      We know a witness saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman and Zimmerman shouting for help.

To be fair, we can't really tell FOR SURE who that was screaming. . .

I still haven't heard any of the official witness reports either. . . Supposedly one witness saw Zimmerman "sitting on top of Trayvon", and others "saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman". . . I would like to hear exatly what all 6 of the witnesses the police interviewed said (ON THE SCENE - not what they "came forward" with to the biased media days after. . . What they said BEFORE they knew who the victim was, and the public/media "racial" aspects).

Comment

Working...
                      X