No announcement yet.

Am I the only one that expects racism to emerge from hopkins-pavlik

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    are you sure? you're my buddy wladowns but i'm not sure about you anymore.

you might be racist.

okay...... let me ask you this.

if you're not racist......would you ever sleep with a black man?
    Tua, damn you.....

Comment

Originally posted by WLAD OWNS View Post
      Im just kidding around.....but can you imagine the outrage if Pavlik said that

Al Sharton and Jesse Jackson would show up at Pavlik's doorstep demanding a public apology

On the other hand, when Hopkins says it nobody does **** because black people are allowed to be racist in America and get away with it.
      Yea, life is sooo unfair for white people in America.

Try stepping outside of your bubble.

Comment

i think everyone is racist. think about it when you tell a story to someone and your pissed off what do you say.........yea i was driving then this stupid (mexican guy or black guy or white guy) cut me off. thats being racist cuz you could of just left out what color the guy was. I say that alot and i dont consider myself racist. ohh yea my opion is that jessie jackson is the most racist person.

Comment

it would be wise for hopkins to keep that mouth of his shut. we saw how it betrayed him last time. regardless of everyones opinions of the outcome he's on the record as losing that fight, to a white boy none the less. pavlik doesn't seem like one to easily be dragged into mud slinging wars. his demeanor is cottoesque. handle your business in the ring and leave the drama for yo momma.

Comment

Working...
          X