No announcement yet.

Why are you a ****sexual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all of the posters in this thread.

Would you cry if you saw me crying? Would you save my soul... tonight? Would you tremble if I touched your lips?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      Mostly because I like the taste of Barn's jizz.
      Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      It tastes like pineapples.

Do you have the chat?
      I made a new chat for us to have a threesome in. I gave Bring a list of supplements to make his noodle juice taste as nice as mine. Here's hoping he's been disciplined.

http://us20.chatzy.com/26154276503365

Comment

When I worked in San Francisco, I used to be a gym rat, trained like a maniac. My good friend James saw me fighting with my girl friend in the lobby of our office in SOMA. She was mad, because I was working too much etc.. Etc...

I was pissed and when I went back up to our dad at center told me I was a fool. He suggested I try men. At the time I was in amazing shape, and cut. He told me if I was gay I could have **** buddies that would drain my nuts without the need for games or fake romance.

This pissed me off, I wished that I wanted man azz, but I ****ing am not attracted to men. Hearing about his **** buddy network upset me. B1tches play all kinds of games and I don't negotiate for pvssy.

Gays get all kinds of azz, if they want!

I like females only, and have korned several female trolls along the way!!

Women negotiate their pvssy! Know what they are selling...

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          We all like our butts tickled by a lil bit o' c0ck no?

I forgot what fight this was for, and can never find the pics with the better angles for it, but ODLH is the undisputed p4p king of weigh ins.

Even the straightest of stallions like myself can't help but flinch in the jimmies in his presence.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          When I worked in San Francisco, I used to be a gym rat, trained like a maniac. My good friend James saw me fighting with my girl friend in the lobby of our office in SOMA. She was mad, because I was working too much etc.. Etc...

I was pissed and when I went back up to our dad at center told me I was a fool. He suggested I try men. At the time I was in amazing shape, and cut. He told me if I was gay I could have **** buddies that would drain my nuts without the need for games or fake romance.

This pissed me off, I wished that I wanted man azz, but I ****ing am not attracted to men. Hearing about his **** buddy network upset me. B1tches play all kinds of games and I don't negotiate for pvssy.

Gays get all kinds of azz, if they want!

I like females only, and have korned several female trolls along the way!!

Women negotiate their pvssy! Know what they are selling...
          Bruh, I feel you. I have lived in or around the sco most of my life, and while I have not always been chisled like you, Brook, or New England , I have definitely been told I am a hot dish to gays. At first I hated it and it made me extremely unconfortable, but then later I learned to embrace it and it does wonders for my confidence. At one point this chick I knew had to almost beat me over the head trying to get it to my brain that if many gay males find me attractive, it's because I am actually attractive, and if I am attractive to gay males who have generally pretty high standards and are high maintanance, then I am attractive to women as well. Ever since then yea, I've been called stuck up, but IDGAF, to me it makes up for all those fringe-beta years where I had zero confidence and always assumed women stared at me because I was weird or ugly and not because it was falling into my lap just being there.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

I forgot what fight this was for, and can never find the pics with the better angles for it, but ODLH is the undisputed p4p king of weigh ins.

Even the straightest of stallions like myself can't help but flinch in the jimmies in his presence.

Bruh, I feel you. I have lived in or around the sco most of my life, and while I have not always been chisled like you, Brook, or New England , I have definitely been told I am a hot dish to gays. At first I hated it and it made me extremely unconfortable, but then later I learned to embrace it and it does wonders for my confidence. At one point this chick I knew had to almost beat me over the head trying to get it to my brain that if many gay males find me attractive, it's because I am actually attractive, and if I am attractive to gay males who have generally pretty high standards and are high maintanance, then I am attractive to women as well. Ever since then yea, I've been called stuck up, but IDGAF, to me it makes up for all those fringe-beta years where I had zero confidence and always assumed women stared at me because I was weird or ugly and not because it was falling into my lap just being there.
            I feel you buddy!! Makes sense to me!

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
              I genuinely think life would be easier if I was gay.

Here is some characteristics that are present in the majority of women:

Don't like boxing.
              Don't like beer or whisky.
              Don't like video games.

Those all make my top 5 favourite things.
              That's why you find yourself one in the minority, f*ggot.

Comment

Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
                That's why you find yourself one in the minority, f*ggot.
                Seems you find yourself in a minority too, No Diggity.

https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/top...ages/risk.aspx

Comment

because f*ggots give the best head.

fact.

Comment

ever since I saw mr. sutherland jump into the ring with those locks of hair flowing in the breeze and my little pee pee stiffened up

I just never experienced that feeling before and ever since been a flaming little h0mo b*tch

Comment

Originally posted by Barn View Post
                      Seems you find yourself in a minority too, No Diggity.

https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/top...ages/risk.aspx
                      Im not even American, but that's a great miss though. Completely ignoring other points.
                      Keep in your lane, f*ggot

Comment

Working...
                      X