• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm freaking dead, Narvaez vs Naoya Inoue in Japan Dec 31

http://www.espn.com.ar/news/story/_/...es-naoya-inoue

So dead right now

Sucks he's skipping FW though

Narvaez is going to get beat Badly. Inoue is what his nickname is, A Monster. He will retire Narvaez

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
      Narvaez is going to get beat Badly. Inoue is what his nickname is, A Monster. He will retire Narvaez
      so a light flyweight is gonna do what nonito couldn't............................ ok

and i'm not narvaez biggest fan, his last fight was the first time i enjoyed watching him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
        so a light flyweight is gonna do what nonito couldn't............................ ok

and i'm not narvaez biggest fan, his last fight was the first time i enjoyed watching him.
        Naoya is a special fighter. He is extremely talented. Look at his resume and watch every fight of his that you can find.

Comment

Inoue is crazy man. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by Luiz View Post
            Inoue is crazy man. Wow
            Inoue is a Monster. Hence the Nickname. He Already beat one big name in his division. Surely he shouldn't have any problems with Narvaez.

2014-04-06 Naoya Inoue vs Adrian Hernandez by LysAlexandrov

Comment

Kind of weak of him to skip the shark infested waters of 112. Juan Francisco Estrada, Roman Gonzalez, Brian Viloria, Giovani Segura, Milan Melindo, Juan Carlos Reveco, Kazuto Ioka, Amnat Ruenroeng, Ryo Miyazaki, Koki Eto. Tons of fights for him there.

I'm still behind him 100% though.

Glad he's going straight for the top dog at 115. He'll look great if he beats Narvaez in more impressive fashion than the much bigger Nonito Donaire did.

My wish list of fights for Inoue at 115 in no particular order is:

1. Kohei Kono
              2. Toshiyuki Igarashi
              3. Carlos Cuadras
              4. Sho Ishida
              5. Khalid Yafai
              6. Ivan Morales

Naoya Inoue vs. Khalid Yafai would be a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
                Kind of weak of him to skip the shark infested waters of 112. Juan Francisco Estrada, Roman Gonzalez, Brian Viloria, Giovani Segura, Milan Melindo, Juan Carlos Reveco, Kazuto Ioka, Amnat Ruenroeng, Ryo Miyazaki, Koki Eto. Tons of fights for him there.

I'm still behind him 100% though.

Glad he's going straight for the top dog at 115. He'll look great if he beats Narvaez in more impressive fashion than the much bigger Nonito Donaire did.

My wish list of fights for Inoue at 115 in no particular order is:

1. Kohei Kono
                2. Toshiyuki Igarashi
                3. Carlos Cuadras
                4. Sho Ishida
                5. Khalid Yafai
                6. Ivan Morales

Naoya Inoue vs. Khalid Yafai would be a classic.
                I would like to see him fight Cuadras

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
                  http://www.espn.com.ar/news/story/_/...es-naoya-inoue

So dead right now

Sucks he's skipping FW though
                  Oh it's in Japan, again. Why am I not surprised?

Why would it suck? You should be thanking him. No Inoue fan should support the notion of him going to flyweight and getting bodied.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                    Oh it's in Japan, again. Why am I not surprised?

Why would it suck? You should be thanking him. No Inoue fan should support the notion of him going to flyweight and getting bodied.
                    Well it's either Japan or Argentina, what were you expecting, the moon?

And my bad for wanting to see good fights.... I hope they put him with dead bodies from now on... lord knows I don't want to see anything competitive

Comment

Working...
                    X