No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL Fat Yank vs Green Teef Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i've always been curious about the origins of teh antiyank propaganda coming out of limeytown. it's undoubtedly something that's perpetuated by older brits in pubs.

we all know that they're an authority on international relations, those drunk brits. especially when they're several pints in, you can count on them for some compelling arguments about international policy and economics.
    The average brit is not anti-american. You enjoy playing the victim and I don't mind taking the other side.

Comment

and let's also be real about this:
      manny, while under ariza, was freaking juiced to the gills.

let's stop kidding ourselves.

i loved prime pacquiao. i still love manny, in spite of the fact that he's past his best. steroids don't make you fight like a savage, give you a great chin, give you gigantic heart. that doesn't mean we should forget that he was most likely juiced to the gills under ariza.

if manny and floyd fought in their primes, floyd would have won a unanimous decision. they didn't fight primarily because floyd was concerned about the risk, and they both realized that they could make more money using the prospect of them fighting each other to promote less risky fights.

in their own ways, both pacquiao and mayweather conned us. i also think floyd is on the gear now.

mayweather goes from being on the ropes against marcos maidana, to showing the best legs we've seen on him in years? after hooking up with a known steroid guy? right.

Comment

your economy is based on manny pacquiao, brih. he's your chief export.

you're basically cleveland.

I live in southern california and pay US taxes..our chief export is ****

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

we've always come out on top.
          Wot m8?

Comment

and let's also be real about this:
            manny, while under ariza, was freaking juiced to the gills.

let's stop kidding ourselves.

i loved prime pacquiao. i still love manny, in spite of the fact that he's past his best. steroids don't make you fight like a savage, give you a great chin, give you gigantic heart. that doesn't mean we should forget that he was most likely juiced to the gills under ariza.

if manny and floyd fought in their primes, floyd would have won a unanimous decision. they didn't fight primarily because floyd was concerned about the risk, and they both realized that they could make more money using the prospect of them fighting each other to promote less risky fights.

in their own ways, both pacquiao and mayweather conned us. i also think floyd is on the gear now.

mayweather goes from being on the ropes against marcos maidana, to showing the best legs we've seen on him in years? after hooking up with a known steroid guy? right.
            Random, but I agree with all of this post.

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Wot m8?

Germany just won their 4th. . .

Comment

Wot m8?

lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-tim...es_medal_table

scoreboard.

Comment

Point on about the hijacking! Perhaps this will be distracting.

Comment

Wot m8?

we don't give a **** about soccer... "mate".

Comment

Haha

Comment

brits, you guys aren't even that good at soccer.

we did better than you guys in the world cup, FFS. those are D list american athletes. our soccer players are the dudes who weren't athletic enough to play basketball or football. you'll find better athletes walking around college campuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X