Collapse
No announcement yet.

All This Talk About Soccer Becoming Huge On ESPN Is Disgusting Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. And I don't even care to watch men's soccer, world cup or otherwise. Only time I pike watching is watching women's soccer in the olympics

Alex Morgan ftw

Comment

Just embrace it. It's inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Just embrace it. It's inevitable.

our D list talent made it further than the best athletes your country has to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          our D list talent made it further than the best athletes your country has to offer.
          We've been through this before. England with a population of 50m compete in several global sports.

America with a population of 350m compete in sports with themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            Our best "athletes" compete in athletics you idiot.

Being a great "athelete" doesn't make you a great footballer. How many times do you need this to be drummed into your fat head?

Do you think Wayne Rooney is a great athlete?

Comment

We've been through this before. England with a population of 50m compete in several global sports.

America with a population of 350m compete in sports with themselves.

per capita olympics!?!?

awesome, man! you've developed a system that measures population size!

i've developed a system that measures actual athletic achievement:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...xing_champions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All-tim...es_medal_table

it's called the scoreboard.

Comment

"our food doesn't suck."

"yes it does. it tastes awful."

"ok, our food does suck, but it's OK because we have crap ingredients."

Comment

Yanks dismiss population as a factor.

Then claim that they're **** at football because not enough of their POPULATION plays the sport

Comment

Just because YOU don't like soccer doesn't mean it's not or that it will not go "mainstream!" Soccer is probably the number one sport in the world, as its literally played all around the world by kids and adults.

Soccer bashers are a lot like MMA fans, claiming a sport that's been here way over a century is "dying" or is "boring." You see a lot of those ignorant posts on Facebook, asking when will soccer be over so Football season can begin...some idiots actually think one sport holds the other up! SMH

Comment

Yanks dismiss population as a factor.

Then claim that they're **** at football because not enough of their POPULATION plays the sport

brits dismiss talent as a factor, and yet they talk about population size.

we're both idiots, dirk.

the difference is that my country is the most athletically accomplished nation of all time, and yours is not.

Comment

Working...
                      X