No announcement yet.

Jean Pascal vs. Sergey Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
    Yeah, would you not agree? Cloud is free I suppose but I can't see him taking the fight.
    Yea... I mean, he's actually a good opponent. Easy to make because he's in house. I just wish they could showcase him better because this is a pretty good fight, but I'm sure most the casuals don't know how good he is yet.

Put some work in on Son of Drago's face

Comment

• 2010-11 Pascal decisions him.

Kovalev has to be the favorite right now. Pascal really didn't show much against Bute who is one of the most overrated fighters of the last 10 years. If Pascal has anything left he could last the distance but i bet on Kovalev becoming his daddy.

Comment

• Sergey, Pascal's stamina would end him

Comment

• Pascal would start off well because he has to, he knows his stamina will start deserting him by round 7 or 8, so he'll try and work a good points lead. But that would probably be his undoing, running into big KOvalev shots, or he may try and be overly cautious, turning this into a bore fest.

Either KOvalev wins.

Comment

• Kovalev could have problems with Pascal's speed but he's not cagey enough to go the distance. He could make it interesting early on but I think what happens is he slows down a little toward the middle of the fight and Kovalev starts to hurt him and before it goes late he's gonna have him in bad enough shape to stop him. Good fight to make though. I'd be excited for it. I favor Stevenson over Pascal too. I also think when Pascal said he was basically pretending to be hurt against Bute-BS. He was pretty stunned I think.

Comment

• This could be one of the more interesting matchups in the 175 division, but sadly, it looks like it's not going to happen for some time.

Comment

Working...
              X