No announcement yet.

Apple reportedly cuts iPhone screen orders on weak demand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
    breakbeat go ahead and respond to this when you get a chance.

The stock market is a funny thing, Apple make loads of money and have 29 Billion in the bank with no debts and have successful product after another but there seems to an agenda to beat down their stock with false stories of their demise.

Some people are obviously making a killing by stock manipulation.

Comment

peepee what is your girl's email, I'll PayPal her some dollars.

breakbeat take the bet who sells more. don't be a pussay.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Apple supplier sees significant sales increase in Q4, likely positive sign for iPhone 5 demand
        Wednesday, January 16, 2013 · 8:35 am

“Dialog Semiconductor announced last week that it expects to report a significant increase in sales for its December quarter,” Dan Graziano reports for BGR. “The company noted that the increase was due to ‘a stronger than anticipated end of year, underpinned by a strong late surge in demand for smartphone and tablet products.’”

“Dialog Semiconductor now expects to report revenues of $268 million, an increase from between $215 million and $235 million,” Graziano reports. “The important thing to note is that, as of this past fall, Apple is Dialog’s largest customer and accounts for 60% of its total revenue.”

Read more in the full article here.

Comment

Analyst: Apple shipped 52 million iPhones during Christmas quarter, up 41% YOY
          Wednesday, January 16, 2013 · 8:55 am · 7 Comments

“In a note to investors obtained by AppleInsider on Tuesday, the well-connected Ming-Chi Kuo of KGI Securities expects Apple to post good fourth quarter earnings despite worries sparked by recent rumblings of iPhone shipment cuts,” Mikey Campbell reports for AppleInsider.

“Kuo cites supply chain checks and says Apple shipped 52 million units during quarter four to be up 93 percent quarter-on-quarter and up 41 percent year-to-year,” Campbell reports. “As for the iPad, Kuo’s forecast comes in at 23 million units shipped for the three-month period ending in December, or a 49 percent increase from the same time last year. The fourth-generation iPad will come in with 9.3 million shipped units while the newly introduced iPad mini will see 8.2 million shipments.”

Read more in the full article here.

Comment

Take the bet chump. All your points and name bet.

Coward.

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
              Take the bet chump. All your points and name bet.

Coward.

I don't care about your bet. Your idea of 'winning' is the Charlie Sheen kind.

Comment

Originally posted by GUMBIE View Post
                I don't care about your bet. Your idea of 'winning' is the Charlie Sheen kind.
                And you running away is very Usain Bolt. Don't be a chicken.

Comment

I buy something in the App store, it's final. The App I buy turns out to be crap, damn I wasted 5 quid.

I buy in the Play Store, I try it up to 15 minutes, if I don't like, I can get a refund.

Apple, we like robbing you.

Google, giving to the community.

Comment

PeePee why is your GF so poor? Is she a student or jobless? Get her a job FFS.

Comment

Stop ducking the bet pedophile.We all know why you roller blade now...

Comment

Working...
                      X