Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir khan now working with victor conte.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir khan now working with victor conte.

Hopefully he gives some of the stuff donaire an ward are taking which will ensure khan becomes an unbeatable force in boxing. Agreed?

****e tweeted it btw.

Comment

"Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the chemical technology."

Comment

You realise Donaire is on the highest amount of testing of any fighter right, 24hrs/365 days of the year voluntary random blood and urine testing. Doesnt mean he is clean i acknowledge that, but ill believe hes clean easier than everyone else in the sport for the time being.

For me, since the Lance Armstrong case, i am highly suspicious of any athlete. For me also it doesnt matter if you are with Conte, Heredia, Ariza or some unknown all these strength and conditioning coaches know about PEDs, how to administer them and how to use masking agents. Its just down to whether they are willing to accept the risks involved, and for me Conte is someone who cant afford to take the risk.

This could be an interesting case study actually, we all know Khan has no chin and doesnt have KO power, if he comes out suddenly taking and delivering bombs then ill accept it looks fishy.

Comment

Can't believe people still work with that scumbag.

Comment

Conte is a total attention whore...now he will be talking his same crap all the time to English reporters.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
              well donaire didn't all of a sudden have one punch KO power when he got with conte...
              no he already had it, which is why it would be interesting if Khan developed his power quickly because he doesnt have it.

Comment

ok,hope he treats him better than he did Ariza

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs
                  did he really tweet it? but anyways conte will make sure that khan does extra testing .. hopefully 24/7/365 testing like donaire has been doing...it'll look great for the sport to see two guys doing all year round testing.
                  24/7 all year round testing is normal for Khan, he's done it before, dude is always ready for testing, the kid is clean as can be

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                    no he already had it, which is why it would be interesting if Khan developed his power quickly because he doesnt have it.
                    khan has decent power, he can put down people when he times and loads his shots, but these days he flurries too much. If Hunter can get Khan to time his shots, then whoever he is facing will taste the canvas at some point.

You look at his last 10 opponents and see how many got knocked down at some stage of the fight.
                    Last edited by FrankieBruno; 12-17-2012, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X