Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Marquez "if no pacquiao, a fight with timothy bradley is also possible"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] Marquez "if no pacquiao, a fight with timothy bradley is also possible"

translation of just this part from @ 0:57 - 2:05

Interviewer: "Juan Manuel, you commented that you would like to face the best super lightweight fighters in the world, specifically who would you like to face?"

JMM: "well, the one who is considered the best at super lightweight and is classified as top 10 p4p is Timothy Bradley, I think it would be a good fight. If by any chance the fight with Pacquiao is not made, we are going to look for the possibility of facing him and look to win that 4th title.

Interviewer: "Timothy Bradley is a great champion and a great rival, the difference in age would not be a problem?"

JMM: "Ive always said that age is not important if you are a person who dedicates yourself, trains and is responsible. In this case I have showed when people have said that I would lose, for example in the fights with Juan Diaz, Manny Pacquiao, and other rivals like Michael Katsidis they always talk about age. I have always been a fighter who likes to take care of myself and train, thats why we have always maintained ourselves good in this sport".
    Last edited by $coinblatt$; 12-28-2011, 09:12 PM.

i would love to see that fight

Comment

Can't argue against a match up like that

Comment

Great great fight. PPV for sure!! Sign me up!!

Comment

Marquez's upper cut & double straight right hand is ideal when Bradley comes in throwing wild punches.

Comment

this would be a good fight. but i doubt bradley would take it right away considering he has a chance at fighting pacquiao next.

Comment

Oh my, this is the fight I wanted to see for Marquez. His stock is hot right now and this feels like a big fight to me and PPV worthy. The type of 'big fight' that Bradley has been desperate to get.

Comment

Wow, I bet that happens. Marquez/Bradley and Pac/Cotto 2.

Meh. Marquez/Bradley is an interesting fight but I don't need to see Pac/Cotto 2.

Comment

Pacquiao should take notes.

Comment

That's a very tough fight, used to pick Bradley but now I'm on the fence here.

Comment

Working...
                    X