Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
    Dan..did you watch this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAKo...e_gdata_player

Like that you will know why cubans fight that way..I dropped some tears watching this...that's a real live documental about cuban boxing school..

Oh man, awesome stuff. I will add that to my faves & give that a watch later.

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
      A win vs Poonsawat given Rigondeaux won in impressive fashion was an important key to landing a fight vs Donaire beside a fantastic milestone for Rigo.

As much as I'm salivating for a Rigo vs Donaire fight in 2013, if it does not happen it would not come as a surprise.
      I have to say, the promoters set that card up nicely. It's a damn shame the fight never materialized.

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
        moreno, darchinyan , bums? ****, if these guys are bums to you , rigo should be the bigger one.
        To my view the 118 and 122 pounds division lack of quality that's the only way that agbeko and darchiyan can be considered great boxers..Moreno is a little ahead but still not a great boxer..

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
          Dude, come on. This is going a little overboard. I get your skepticism over Rigo's few pro fights, but his reputation isn't based solely on his (legendary) amateur career. People have eyes. I'm one of the people concerned about Guille's chin, but his skill, power and talent are there for all to see.
          bro , your a cool rigo fan.. sorry for being so harsh on rigo but i stand firm on my beliefs until proven wrong.. and i see the skills that your talking about , it's just that i dont see it as a bigger threat than what ive seen with mares.

im not one of them guys who base thier opinions on a fighters caliber solely on skills

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
            Oh man, awesome stuff. I will add that to my faves & give that a watch later.
            When you finish it..message me and tell me what's your thoughs about the film...

Comment

Nonito can't fight Rigo because he is on his period.

Simple :*******:

Comment

Originally posted by Angry Cuban View Post
                To my view the 118 and 122 pounds division lack of quality that's the only way that agbeko and darchiyan can be considered great boxers..Moreno is a little ahead but still not a great boxer..
                your entitled to your views.. to my view , rigo would be too lucky if he accomplishes what dachinyan has.. and to my view , moreno is a lot more skilled than rigo and tbh , he was the only guy i favored over nonito becuase of his style ..

Comment

bro , your a cool rigo fan.. sorry for being so harsh on rigo but i stand firm on my beliefs until proven wrong.. and i see the skills that your talking about , it's just that i dont see it as a bigger threat than what ive seen with mares.

im not one of them guys who base thier opinions on a fighters caliber solely on skills
                  You must feel Mares would have an Easy time vs Rigon almost like he did vs Chemito Moreno...lol

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
                    You must feel Mares would have an Easy time vs Rigon almost like he did vs Chemito Moreno...lol
                    no , there's a power diffence between moreno and rigo but i do think mares still outworks rigo to a decision

Comment

your entitled to your views.. to my view , rigo would be too lucky if he accomplishes what dachinyan has.. and to my view , moreno is a lot more skilled than rigo and tbh , he was the only guy i favored over nonito becuase of his style ..
                      When Darchiyan retires..nobody will remember him cuz there have been thousands of ppl with those records of 37-5-1 at 36..but Rigo is 2 times Olympic Gold medallist, 4 time world amateur champion and a top 1 ATG...you can tell me you don't care but the boxing history care...

Comment

Working...
                      X