im sorry but i want to see the drug test on marquez**BANNED**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liraj View Post
    "im sorry but i want to see the drug test on marquez"

Calm down it takes a couple days, when it comes back there will be a thread on it.
    memo is so great it wont be detected anyway....let ur eye witness d power of peds

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      it's gonna come out negative ...marquez got an expert cheater on his side ..
      You have been crying all over the NSB today. Your eyes don't hurt from doing it so much. Your hero got ****ing destroyed deal with it!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
        So when Pacquiao came up from light weight to welterweight in less than a year and was knocking welterweights out it wasn't suspicous? Dude was mauling MUCH bigger men, why weren't Pacquiao fans calling for him to be drug tested? Now Marquez KTFO of Mannny and he should be tested.
        hate to break it to you but your assesment of him KO'ing ww's is pretty inaccurate.

TKO over dlh, 1st fight@ww @cw-never ko'd him, was just too fast for the old man
        KO over Hatton, fought at 140lbs-same size, ricky had been ko'd b4
        TKO over Cotto, 2nd fight @ww @cw, fight stopped after cotto took punishment, never ko'd him
        W12 over Clottey, 3rd fight @ww, no ko
        W12 over Marg, 1st fight @sww @cw, no ko
        W12 over Mosely, 4th fight @ww, no ko
        W12 over Marquez, 5th fight @ww, no ko
        L12 to Bradley, 6th fight @ww, no ko
        LKO6 to Marquez, 7th fight @ww, got ktfo

technically he's had 2 ww's fights with TKO's. his lone KO was vs hatton @140lbs. his last 6 fights at ww/smw never had ko's in them either. just a point of clarification.....
        Last edited by mrlopez; 12-10-2012, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          hate to break it to you but your assesment of him KO'ing ww's is pretty inaccurate.

TKO over dlh, 1st fight@ww @cw-never ko'd him, was just too fast for the old man
          KO over Hatton, fought at 140lbs-same size, ricky had been ko'd b4
          TKO over Cotto, 2nd fight @ww @cw, fight stopped after cotto took punishment, never ko'd him
          W12 over Clottey, 3rd fight @ww, no ko
          W12 over Marg, 1st fight @sww @cw, no ko
          W12 over Mosely, 4th fight @ww, no ko
          W12 over Marquez, 5th fight @ww, no ko
          L12 to Bradley, 6th fight @ww, no ko
          LKO6 to Marquez, 7th fight @ww, got ktfo

technically he's had 2 ww's fights with TKO's. his lone KO was vs hatton @140lbs. his last 6 fights at ww/smw never had ko's in them either. just a point of clarification.....
          That list just made me smile because in all of those fights I can remember the vast majority of Pac fans (even respected ones) picking Pacquiao to "hatton" each and every one of those opponents. Oh these last few years have been hilariously great.

Comment

Good ban, the mofo is annoying.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              2010: Let the commission do their jobs, never failed a test.

2012: Gaaaaaaaaaahhhh! Me want to see blood test, me want OST, this no normal, Marquez no natural!
              Lol!!!

"Marquez Must Not Drink More Piss!!! Not Fair!!!"

Comment

Working...
              X