No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Jones, Teon Kennedy, Jesse Hart Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mike Jones, Teon Kennedy, Jesse Hart Workouts

Philadelphia,Pa. --- "PHILLY BOXING's BIGGEST NIGHT" --- (L-R) Middleweight Jesse Hart, undefeated No.1 Welterweight Mike Jones and top contender Teon Kennedy pose together during media day in Philadelphia Tuesday for their upcoming feature fights on the undercard of the Manny Pacquiao vs Timothy Bradley championship card, Saturday, June 9 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, live on HBO Pay Per View. Jones takes on former two-time world champion Randall “The Knockout King” Bailey for the vacant IBF welterweight belt, Kennedy will battle WBA super bantamweight champion Guillermo Rigondeaux and Hart, son of Philadelphia Middleweight legend Eugene "Cyclone" Hart will be making his pro debut. --- Photos by Chris Toney/Top Rank.

[Click Here To Read More]

i am a phill/ NJ GUY BUT THESE GUYS ARE NOT READY. AGAIN. THE FANS ARE FOOLED INTO BELIEVING THESE FIGHTERS ARE NEXT BIG THING. THEY CAN'T EVEN WIN IN THE GYMS HERE. YES THEY ARE THE BIG THING HERE BUT JUST COME AND WATCH AND YOU WILL SEE. JUST OK FIGHTERS.

Comment

A little enthusiasm guys?

Comment

Originally posted by theproof View Post
        i am a phill/ NJ GUY BUT THESE GUYS ARE NOT READY. AGAIN. THE FANS ARE FOOLED INTO BELIEVING THESE FIGHTERS ARE NEXT BIG THING. THEY CAN'T EVEN WIN IN THE GYMS HERE. YES THEY ARE THE BIG THING HERE BUT JUST COME AND WATCH AND YOU WILL SEE. JUST OK FIGHTERS.
        I disagree. Mike Jones is clearly talented but un-tested

Comment

Originally posted by theproof View Post
          THEY CAN'T EVEN WIN IN THE GYMS HERE.
          So WHO exactly is beating them up in the gym???

Comment

Everyone in Philly is sharp. If you got a big name, you better be on your A game everyday, cuz someones dying to give you that work. But a bad day in sparring is just part of boxing. You just can't have a bad day come fight night. And Jones and Kennedys records show they come to win.

Comment

Working...
            X