Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Darchinyan: I'll Break Yamanaka Down, Then KO Him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's unfortunate that his power didn't translate too well to bantamweight... good fighter in every sense of the word. love him.

Comment

Originally posted by hyeduk View Post
      I dont care what others say about Vic but I enjoy watching this guy lool this dude got some iron balls....hope he wins this fight, if not then he should retire, seriously.....btw are the any Japanese people here who can post a video of weigh in or press conference??
      As I recall we have at least one regular poster here from Japan, but I haven't seen anything from him here about this fight.

Boxing Scene did post pictures of the weigh-in though, that's all I know of right now.

http://www.boxingscene.com/photos-we...amanaka--51466

And I'm glad to have my brothers here with me.

Originally posted by sebastianb7312 View Post
      many few fighters have the resume as Vic! I mean dis guy has fought the best of the best!I can say his last 10 fights at least 75 prcnt of the guys hv been legit top ranked fighters! But as far as beating Japan boy! Not gna happen! Sorry Vic u lost to Moreno and beating the African in Armenia was just for showcasing ur skills to ur Armenian fans! And losing to Mares and Akbeko not the greatest performance! But I must say u are one of my fave fighters I respect u for fighting everyone and anyone at anytime! For theat u are respected and I think might be Hall of Famer!
      Originally posted by Afactor4 View Post
      It's unfortunate that his power didn't translate too well to bantamweight... good fighter in every sense of the word. love him.

Comment

Whatever happens I really have to give Darchinyan credit for constantly testing himself against anyone and everyone... Boxing needs more guys like him

Comment

Working...
        X