Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Paul Williams continues his career should he have tune-up fight next?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Paul Williams continues his career should he have tune-up fight next?

I think he should take a tune-up from a gimme opponent. Someone call Gary Lockett up.

If Mayweather can have 3 tune ups in a row, I don't see why Williams shouldn't have 1 tune up in a row.

Comment

You seem to be forgetting that Lara was supposed to be a tune up-Gimme opponent. I hate to say it, but as long as he has George Peterson in his corner, he's screwed no matter what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
        You seem to be forgetting that Lara was supposed to be a tune up-Gimme opponent. I hate to say it, but as long as he has George Peterson in his corner, he's screwed no matter what he does.
        Lara is a tough gimme opponent, he had all that amateur background and was underrated by alot of the media because of his tough fight with molina. And it just turned out Lara and Molina are just that good since they both won their last fights. I also underrated Lara, I think alot of us did.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Sting Ray View Post
          If Mayweather can have 3 tune ups in a row, I don't see why Williams shouldn't have 1 tune up in a row.
          the ****??????

Comment

and wasnt lara a tune up?

Comment

He said he only has one fight left. I personally think he should either fight Lara again or retire. He'd probably lose to Molina, so there's no point in doing that fight.

Lara is a winnable fight for him. If he can find a way to neutralize that single punch, he should have it in the bag.

Comment

Working...
              X