Collapse
No announcement yet.

WADA makes the rules....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tards gonna keep ducking this thread right?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
      In this thread I have single handedly destroyed all arguments against USADA.
      personally, i see absolutely no need for any arguments against USADA.

that's because Golden Boy actually accepted Bob's request to use a testing agency other than USADA.

from my point of view, BOTH parties seem to have reached an agreement.

so what's the problem here? (the only thing to do is to wait for both fighters to win their respective bouts, and hopefully, we'll get the fight we are all waiting for)

Comment

Can't believe Manny still has fans after that devastating revelation.

Comment

Originally posted by AFighter4U View Post
          personally, i see absolutely no need for any arguments against USADA.

that's because Golden Boy actually accepted Bob's request to use a testing agency other than USADA.

from my point of view, BOTH parties seem to have reached an agreement.

so what's the problem here? (the only thing to do is to wait for both fighters to win their respective bouts, and hopefully, we'll get the fight we are all waiting for)
          Mayweather never agreed to use anybody else besides USADA. Last I head Golden Boy does not have final say only Floyd does.
          What testing agency are they going to use that is more credible than USADA?
          They would have to find some other WADA certified testing agency and to my knowledge there isn't any other in the US besides USADA.

Unless they hold the fi

Comment

ok so answer me this simple question:
            who conducts the random testing if pac decides to live and train in the phillipines up to until the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              who conducts the random testing if pac decides to live and train in the phillipines up to until the fight?
              2 words: Alex Ariza

Comment

its not both camps its one camp.

Comment

WADA supposedy has organizations around the world it would be up to team pac to pick a suitable organization from WADAs list and comply. It is the athletes responsibility to comply if he doesn't they he gets penalized. I provided some links in my first post look and see if the Philippines has an anti-doping organization.

Comment

yea they have the PSC aka phillipines sports commision.
                    my guess is they would both appeal to WADA to coordinate the testing. but it's clear they can't count USADA completely out.

Comment

yea they have the PSC aka phillipines sports commision.
                      my guess is they would both appeal to WADA to coordinate the testing. but it's clear they can't count USADA completely out.
                      So if Manny trains at home he uses PSC:
                      http://www.psc.gov.ph/
                      If he trains in the USA then it's USADA simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X