No announcement yet.

Homies

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
    I know..I feel that... Anytime it's just a chill night, i'm trying to watch some movies and relax or something, the boys show up and demand you come out...If you don't they keep harassing you until you give in..But on nights i'm tipsy, going through my phone list calling everyone, it's a ghost town...
    exactly bro all my homies are like im busy dog ill call you back,the girls working so i am bored as ****.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      No hate man the dudes on this site have given me sound advice and there are a few i consider legit friends of mine no e **** behind it.
      I consider those guys my real homies. They have been there to listen to my crap about my eye surgery. Although me and Larry fell off, I still consider him a real friend too because he wished me well throughout my whole surgery.

Comment

we are that **** bugs me though i have a 11 yearold niece that i am like a second father 2 the **** just bothers me.
        I have a age cap, 'tis 14.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
          I consider those guys my real homies. They have been there to listen to my crap about my eye surgery. Although me and Larry fell off, I still consider him a real friend too because he wished me well throughout my whole surgery.
          hows it going man hows your eye feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
            And then this guy right here gets on for like a whole year then you don't see him for the next year.
            Are you talking about my boxingscene disappearance??? I might end up pulling another vanishing act if this internet gets cut off....You won't forget about me will you?? LOL

Comment

hows it going man hows your eye feeling.
              It's good Mark. Almost done.

Originally posted by KING 2K10 View Post
              Are you talking about my boxingscene disappearance??? I might end up pulling another vanishing act if this internet gets cut off....You won't forget about me will you?? LOL
              Lol change your username to Hudini 2K10. Na man you're my homie I won't forget about you.

Comment

my post for the count

Comment

Why is that your homies will show up at the worst time,but if your bored and feel like kickin it they never show up.
                  All get togethers are planned with my mates. No random appearances. When I'm in a **** mood I prefer to be left alone so as not to buzzkill.

Comment

because life is like the effect wit h the butter

Comment

You must be from the west coast because nobody uses the term "Homie" anymore.

Comment

Working...
                      X