No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Senchenko Pushing To Get Around Hatton For Canelo Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Senchenko Pushing To Get Around Hatton For Canelo Shot

According to sources in Mexico, WBA welterweight champion Vyacheslav Senchenko (30-0, 20KOs) of Ukraine is pushing to become the first opponent of the new year for Saul "Canelo" Alvarez (35-0, 26KOs). Senchenko and British boxer Matthew Hatton are the two names being considered for Alvarez in February or March. Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya had advised BoxingScene.com in an earlier report that both fighters are at the top of the list for Alvarez.

[Click Here To Read More]

hatton is a bum give it to the undefeated guy with some pop

Comment

i dont give a f u c k both fighters sound like great opponents to me, whether its hatton first or senchenko second or vice versa. just have someone ready for canelo and hopefully the fight is made here in nokia l.a. live so i can go see it

Comment

Hatton will be a tougher fight for Saul

But Senchenko has something Hatton doesnt, a title

Comment

Canelo should avoid that german dude,He reminds me of Dzinziruk.But just
          not a southpaw.He should fight matthew,its a decent step up.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
            as a canelo fan he should fight senchenko take his title and defend it against hatton.then fight a top dog at welter

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
              as a canelo fan he should fight senchenko take his title and defend it against hatton.then fight a top dog at welter
              Why u trying to rush canelo?Senchenko hungry for this fight cause he
              knows he could beat canelo early in his career.

Comment

What German dude?

Comment

Why u trying to rush canelo?Senchenko hungry for this fight cause he
                  knows he could beat canelo early in his career.
                  so youre trying to say he should fight hatton first then fight senchenko?i could tell you right now that canelo whoops his ass seen some video of him and he aint nowhere near canelos skill.either way fighting hatton first wont prepare him for what senchenko is anyway

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
                    so youre trying to say he should fight hatton first then fight senchenko?i could tell you right now that canelo whoops his ass seen some video of him and he aint nowhere near canelos skill.either way fighting hatton first wont prepare him for what senchenko is anyway
                    I'm looking at his fights right now,Hes very techincal.Throws alot of jabs and
                    has a pretty good chin.He likes to fight on the outside.So i think he will
                    outbox canelo.I would like canelo to face delvin rodriquez,A good boxer
                    with bad defence.

Comment

Working...
                    X