Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
    I'm really looking forward to Riff Raff's new movie:

:wank:
    Sad thing is both personalities are an act except one of them is acting in real life pretending people are to stupid to realize it. I can imagine that idiot getting offended if called out on his ****** act. Saying this is the way I am lol. Yeah nobody can tell how hard you're trying to talk "gangsta"

Comment

There ya go Floyd, add this guy to your poll for September along with Paulie and someone we've never heard of who will have one big win between now and then.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        Funny thing is that video has a correlation to boxing, the director Nicholaus (Grandma's Boy was his first feature film) Goossen is the son of boxing trainer Joe Goossen.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/20/mo...lidz.html?_r=0
        lol what a vain family. All they care about is their hair they think they look great. Joe goossen wouldn't even wear a cornermans robe in his fighters fights. He thought he looked wicked cool in a hawaiian shirt. They look like 2 women.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyQuppercut View Post
          The guy is satire at it's finest. He plays a character and plays it well. But underneath all of that he has some serious skill and he was signed by Diplo last year. His first album is set to come out in a couple months and I suspect you'll hear a lot more about him then.

While most of his videos are an over the top blend of 60/40 serious/satire, he has some gems:

looks like he got his welfare apartment staged for the video at least

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
            looks like he got his welfare apartment staged for the video at least

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
              who the **** is that, is that charlie zelenoff?

Comment

Working...
              X