No announcement yet.

Andre Ward says Bradley was the toughest he's ever had: Dude is just a monster

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
    Well you said the only expert opinion is the judges. the other guys don't know how to score.
    I said that! And I don't believe the media are experts. Unless they get paid for scoring they aren't experts.
    Who would you have work on your car? A certified mechanic or the guy who fixes cars in his garage?

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
      I said that! And I don't believe the media are experts. Unless they get paid for scoring they aren't experts.
      Who would you have work on your car? A certified mechanic or the guy who fixes cars in his garage?
      Certified Mechanics screw all the time. Some of the best car work is being done in private garages too.

Comment

• Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
        Certified Mechanics screw all the time. Some of the best car work is being done in private garages too.
        But where would you rather have work done? I fix stuff all the time. I also score fights. It don't make me an expert though.
        I still don't think you would want me working on your car or scoring pro fights......

Comment

• Originally posted by DonMega View Post
          Originally posted by toyboy33 View Post
          Originally posted by DonMega View Post
          But where would you rather have work done? I fix stuff all the time. I also score fights. It don't make me an expert though.
          I still don't think you would want me working on your car or scoring pro fights......
          I just finished changing the transmission fluid in my car like 2 hours ago.....I thought I'd just toss that out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            yet nothing was done..All your talk all your thousands sigs yet nothing..Sad really..Dude will you ever talk the fight,or will you keep talking about people who saw it for Pac..What did you see I wonder..Was it a 11-2 kinda fight..LMAO..

I'm a moron that you keep responding to tho,you keep explaining your self to a moron..I believe this makes you a moron if this is truly the case.You don't wanna talk this fight with me son,I've giving rd by rds,I even said I can't be mad if someone scored it for Pac..I thought it was a close fight that could have went either way..You want people to believe this was a dominate win for Pac..LMAO,you a fanboy homie,and ya pusssy is so hurt..LMAO..
            he came into this thread (or any bradley thread for that matter), totally unprovoked, just to remind everybody once again... then he calls you a fanboy as if he was somehow above that ****.

herobando is worse than a fanboy, dude is like alex jones when it comes to this topic. he's a pacland shill.

Comment

• Bradley showed me how tough he was in the Provodnikov and Marquez fights.

Comment

Working...
              X